Help › Forums

WGT players - invitation

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 10 2014 5:08 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • aurelianm
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 11:21 AM

I am wondering if any of the LEgend players or Lvl90+ can invite me to join WGT so i can play in the free WGT tournaments that are provided.

Regards

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 2:23 PM

Please note that you do not need  a Legend player to invite you to a tournament to play. You can do that by yourself. Just click on the link below and find a tournament that suits you and your experience level. Keep in mind that some of the tournaments are for specific tiers and also that there are different game modes, stroke play and CTTH.

http://www.wgt.com/golf-tournaments/

• aurelianm
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 3:08 PM

I just want to be a WGT player with the flag so i can access the other tournaments that are available for WGT Nation only (e.g. Nation Uneven Lies). I am keep receiving this message :This tournament is for WGT Nation members only., hence i was wondering if there is any way i can get a memberby invitation.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 5:28 PM

I think the OP is talking about WGT Nation. He thinks a Legend has to invite him to join it.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 5:29 PM

Players that are interested in playing this tournament must be Nation members. Here is the link to join, please fill out all the forms to see if you're eligible or not.

http://www.wgt.com/nation/

• aurelianm
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 5:37 PM

That's exactly my point , hence i was wondering if there is any LegendorLevel 90+ that can send me an invitiation.

"WGT NATION is free to join and is by invitation only for WGT Legends and players Level 90 and above, as well as a limited number of other top customers invited by WGT.

Sorry, you're not eligible for the WGT NATION, but we'll email you when you are and please check back again."

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 11:00 AM

aurelianm:

That's exactly my point , hence i was wondering if there is any LegendorLevel 90+ that can send me an invitiation.

"WGT NATION is free to join and is by invitation only for WGT Legends and players Level 90 and above, as well as a limited number of other top customers invited by WGT.

Invitations to join WGT Nation only come from WGT, not from players.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 12:29 PM

aurelianm:
    That's exactly my point , hence i was wondering if there is any LegendorLevel 90+

You've been a member since Dec 2010 and have not been very active. You could have been invite long ago had you played more regularly.

When you get one of these you've made it.

But it ain't worth ....! I past on it.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 1:10 PM

ZioMio:
    But it ain't worth ....! I past on it.

Cool I like playing fill the blank.

CHIT?

For the OP, the amazing rewards that Nation Membership reaps are, uhmmm, errrrr, a stupid little flag on your profile and the odd tournament where the rewards are pathetic.

I do have an invite pop up every so often - have mine, you are welcome to it.

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 1:43 PM

aurelianm:

Sorry, you're not eligible for the WGT NATION, but we'll email you when you are and please check back again."

Based on your account you do not meet any of the criteria to become a member of WGT Nation.  You are not a Legend, level 90, and have not spent the requisite amount of money to be invited.  Once you have reached one of those three, you will receive a email inviting you to join.

- WGTdbloshoe

• PAGES
RSS