Forums

Help › Forums

applying a picture in my mirror

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 11 2014 10:54 AM (2 replies)
  • amorsanderson
    85 Posts
    Thu, Jul 10 2014 8:36 PM

I have been unable to apply a picture to my mirror have been threw it with friends and something is wrong with my profile options how do I straighten this out???

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Fri, Jul 11 2014 10:22 AM

It's possible you former profile pic (if that is what you are referring to) was deemed inappropriate. WGT will remove the pic, and you will have the gray shadow pic. If that's the case, maybe write customer support and apologize, and maybe they will allow you another chance. If your pic wasn't removed by WGT, then write CS and ask why you can't upload one.

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Fri, Jul 11 2014 10:54 AM

amorsanderson:

I have been unable to apply a picture to my mirror have been threw it with friends and something is wrong with my profile options how do I straighten this out???

As the previous poster said if your former picture was deemed inappropriate by WGT they will remove it and not allow you to post another picture on your profile. If you know your previous picture was provocative in a sexual nature I would send an e-mail to customer service saying that you didn't realize that your picture violated WGT's policy and apologize and ask for another chance to post profile pictures. Realize though if they reinstate your right to post profile page and you violate the policy again you could  lose your right to post a profile picture permanently.

If on the other hand you are sure your picture would not have violated WGT's policy the first thing to try before e-mailing WGT customer service would be to try using a different browser. It could be that your browser just isn't working properly.

RSS