Forums

Help › Forums

Bad Behavior

Fri, Jul 11 2014 12:44 PM (5 replies)
  • kenham58
    12 Posts
    Fri, Jul 11 2014 10:34 AM

Dear Players,

Today i played a blitz round with a player from america.  From the start he boasted about how good he was and what he had in material things.  he then proceeded to slag off the british people calling us and me the scum of the earth and other defamitory remarks.  I did not bite at his attempt to rile me.  justice was done when i thrashed him in the game.

when i tried to post a complaint on WTG forum it was deleted because i named the player and i am not allowed to defame him.  But it is alright for him to be racist and  downright derogatory to me and the country i come from.

If this is how WTG handles this type of situation what can i do as the offender gets away with it

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Jul 11 2014 10:49 AM

kenham58:

Dear Players,

Today i played a blitz round with a player from america.  From the start he boasted about how good he was and what he had in material things.  he then proceeded to slag off the british people calling us and me the scum of the earth and other defamitory remarks.  I did not bite at his attempt to rile me.  justice was done when i thrashed him in the game.

when i tried to post a complaint on WTG forum it was deleted because i named the player and i am not allowed to defame him.  But it is alright for him to be racist and  downright derogatory to me and the country i come from.

If this is how WTG handles this type of situation what can i do as the offender gets away with it

We have the rules about naming players for a reason.  It does not good to just name a player in the forums.  If you have a complaint about a specific player, please contact our customer support directly.

- WGTdbloshoe

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Fri, Jul 11 2014 11:00 AM

WGTdbloshoe:

We have the rules about naming players for a reason.  It does not good to just name a player in the forums.  If you have a complaint about a specific player, please contact our customer support directly.

- WGTdbloshoe

if or when this starts happening make sure you take a couple of screen shots of the chat so WGT can see for themselves what was being said.

• kenham58
    12 Posts
    Fri, Jul 11 2014 12:10 PM

thankyou for your replies and could you please tell me how to contact customer support

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Jul 11 2014 12:17 PM

kenham58:

thankyou for your replies and could you please tell me how to contact customer support

You can email them directly at Members@worldgolftour.com or use this link.

- WGTdbloshoe

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Jul 11 2014 12:44 PM

Sir, this will happen now and then,  again like the members of WGT 99% are gents and woman on here , I tend to turn the page ,and write the 1% name on a  paper , and keep an eye out when joining  a Match or ALT game .....                        By the time I get ready to send WGT a complaint about this sort of behavior I am not mad anymore ......   and the 1% end up playing with themself  .    Glad you beat him  fair and square .

RSS