Forums

Help › Forums

Humans are fools.

Sat, Jul 19 2014 10:13 AM (22 replies)
  • Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 2:12 PM

Seek stillness. When you find stillness let it overwhelm you.   ;-)

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 2:24 PM

SweetiePie:

alexk345:
    We are fools by nature

Not all, just the ones who bought that "Hope and Change" manure pitch from the 'Stoop-nagel", when in fact it is " Shame and Embarrassment" not realized since the days of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego.

You might want to loosen your bible belt, stop listening to reactionary talk radio, and stop believing everything you hear on Faux News, which proves time and again that it's fairly unbalanced.

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 2:52 PM

And the ultimate fool is you Alex lol.

Russell

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 2:57 PM

mkg335:

SweetiePie:

alexk345:
    We are fools by nature

Not all, just the ones who bought that "Hope and Change" manure pitch from the 'Stoop-nagel", when in fact it is " Shame and Embarrassment" not realized since the days of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego.

You might want to loosen your bible belt, stop listening to reactionary talk radio, and stop believing everything you hear on Faux News, which proves time and again that it's fairly unbalanced.

As hard as it is I'll remain mute on this topic....I will say the last 2 leaders have been all about agendas instead of issues and 2 of the 3 worst in my lifetime...

I can say I did very well when Billy was in but I was well advised of what would come down the road and amply prepared when that bubble popped....

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 3:21 PM

mkg335:

Allow me to suggest that you read "Blood Feud" by Ed Klein and then dust off the "Gideon" that you obtained, (if you can find it); both will be 'helpers', like a starter kit, to lead you out of Fantasyland.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 4:41 PM

Thanks but no thanks...have already read enough fiction to last me a lifetime.

edit:  Lily, I hereby call a truce in the name of and in honor of a mutual friend who just became a TL, Andyson...and because it's not really fun to argue politics and/or religion in a golf forum.

Deal?

Mark

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 6:08 PM

Humans are Human.

But dang Alex...what did you just admit about yorself?

;)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 6:37 PM

SweetiePie:
    Allow me to suggest that you read "Blood Feud" by Ed Klein and then dust off the "Gideon" that you obtained

One is a book full of nonsense and lies and the other is written by this guy.

• br1b3
    91 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 1:38 AM

good reading ;)

http://tarnac9.wordpress.com/texts/the-coming-insurrection/

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 2:22 AM

MBaggese:

Humans are Human.

But dang Alex...what did you just admit about yorself?

;)

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for a reply from him Mbaggese,nudge nudge wink wink lol.

Russell

RSS