Help › Forums

no more

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 3 2014 8:45 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • steverules
    7 Posts
    Mon, Jul 21 2014 12:27 PM

no more paying 4 high priced clubs balls etc untill wgt fixes its system.so many times when friend logs in ball jumps freezes etc. so many problems cant write them all, have spent enough money time etc .system use to work fine not anymore had enough

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sun, Aug 3 2014 5:13 PM

... Merci a tous !!! Bye bye !!! Eet rejoignez moi sur passion-golf-2

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Aug 3 2014 5:55 PM

steverules:
    no more paying 4 high priced clubs balls etc untill wgt fixes its system.so many times when friend logs in ball jumps freezes etc. so many problems cant write them all, have spent enough money time etc .system use to work fine not anymore had enough

Dude, there are problems with the game, but personally I have no problem when someone else logs in - there is certainly no jump in my meter.

Can I ask, what have you done to resolve these issues - i.e. maintenance, tried different browsers etc?

To me it seems like a dummy spit, because you have not learned how to play, and since making master Tier, it has been amplified.

Surely you cannot be having a friend log on every second time you play an approach to a green (GIR 50%). Then your short game stats are woeful, you will only ever save par once every 4-5 times you miss the green.

Your wegdes and irons are fine early on, but at level 89, there is equipment that would improve your scoring. Yes this would mean upgrading and you have said you are done.

In my eyes most of your problems lie with you, not WGT.

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Sun, Aug 3 2014 6:29 PM

wow ...some can be quite rude with comments on here  steve.....hang in there bro we all have are bad shooting days on WGT

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Sun, Aug 3 2014 6:37 PM

why cant good shooters that see someone is having problems and just invite them as a friend and just TRY to help  them

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Aug 3 2014 6:51 PM

justacowboy:

wow ...some can be quite rude with comments on here  steve.....hang in there bro we all have are bad shooting days on WGT

There is a huge difference between being rude and being honest. I will always be blunt and to the point - I no not subscribe to pandering the political correctness bs -  gets no-one anywhere.

For the record I have recently friended a player who is having similar issues with his game.We have played (and will again) and I took the time to send him a lot of tips.

Yes we all have our bad shooting days, in the case of the OP this has been more than just the odd day - do some homework before you start shooting then asking questions after the fact - on the assumption this was aimed at me - although I am not a great player.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sun, Aug 3 2014 7:01 PM

justacowboy:

i say asking for help would be better than saying im not gonna buy 

which he did not 

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Sun, Aug 3 2014 7:04 PM

alanti:

justacowboy:

There is a huge difference between being rude and being honest. I will always be blunt and to the point - I no not subscribe to pandering the political correctness bs -  gets no-one anywhere.

For the record I have recently friended a player who is having similar issues with his game.We have played (and will again) and I took the time to send him a lot of tips.

Yes we all have our bad shooting days, in the case of the OP this has been more than just the odd day - do some homework before you start shooting then asking questions after the fact.

im  sure you... me ,, and plenty more.. have had many days of  saying WTF shots ...but remember we all started at one time....  lets just try to help each other is all im saying

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Aug 3 2014 7:53 PM

justacowboy:
    im  sure you... me ,, and plenty more.. have had many days of  saying WTF shots ...but remember we all started at one time....  lets just try to help each other is all im saying

I will be honest - I seldom get a shot that I can honestly say WTF after working out what I did wrong. Occasionally you will get the odd really long/short shot with no reason. Sure some shots go 4-5 yards longer/shorter like in real golf but usually through not paying attention/wrong spin applied etc.

The OP is level 89 and obviously has no clue. He does not belong (or look like he has been) to a CC, he has not asked for advice but then blames everyone but himself.

To put it into context, he shoots a few 40's for nine holes, but enters a RG - money down the drain. But never questioned himself why.

If you have a victims mentality, you will always be a victim, in your own eyes.

Put your hand up for help, and be willing to learn, then I will help.

• patrickmar
    245 Posts
    Sun, Aug 3 2014 8:23 PM

alanti wasn't being rude just stating facts. good equipment and knowing how to use it. i always help out fellow golfers because that is how i got to be where i'm at thx to all the top players playing alt shot on wgtls and my teammates deanbar, tinybo, rikirulz and many more that helped me when i needed it. so pass the knowledge on 

• PAGES
RSS