Forums

Help › Forums

Hackaholic

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 29 2014 2:34 PM (9 replies)
  • BaggerVance221
    3 Posts
    Fri, Aug 1 2014 5:22 PM

Greetings everyone. I'm new to WGT. I've been playing about a week seeking to get better.Call me Bagger and yes I am Hackaholic. I hate that title Hack. I welcome any and all advice to become a better player! I love this Game! Thanks!

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Sat, Aug 2 2014 9:49 AM

Welcome to the game. Check out our FAQ at one of the links below if you have any questions on features in the game. If you need any other assistance you can use our Support link and an agent will try and resolve the matter. 

However, the WGT Community is extremely helpful, so always feel free to pose questions on the Forums.

Good luck!

FAQ: http://www.wgt.com/help.aspx

Support: http://www.wgt.com/help-request.asp

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sat, Aug 2 2014 10:24 AM

To get rid of the "Hack" title, play some strokeplay, perhaps in the unlimited tournaments. Your average will move down then, and you be awarded the "Amateur" title.

Have fun!!

• BaggerVance221
    3 Posts
    Thu, Aug 28 2014 3:45 PM

Thank You! Went through the 12 step program I an no longer a Hackaholic. lol!

• BaggerVance221
    3 Posts
    Thu, Aug 28 2014 3:46 PM

Thanks Alosso! I'm now a amateur seeking to become a pro! Any Advice?

• biteme100
    156 Posts
    Thu, Aug 28 2014 6:23 PM

Redo Alosso's advice

• DakotaDog61
    115 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 4:04 AM

Hey Bagger,

I am still a relative newbie as well, but one major thing I find in this game is this:

Take your time when you are on the course!

For me, this game is a lot more cerebral than most others. Sure, you could drag hairy knuckles across your desk and just "smash, ugh, smash..." but it seems to me the more

thought I put into a shot, the better the result. Also, start to know the different shot types,

massive help when you figure the right shot to take. Just my two cents worth, but I love this site, and this game! See you on the links!

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 10:21 AM

Taking your time is very key to improving your game. I found myself struggling on the courses when I tried to speed through. Very good words Dakota. 

To advance in tiers play more stroke play games as alosso suggested. Once your average reaches a certain point you will advance to the pro tier then tour pro. 

I hope you all continue to strive towards the upper tiers and enjoy the game while doing so.

-WGTyphoon

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 1:38 PM

BaggerVance221:

Greetings everyone. I'm new to WGT. I've been playing about a week seeking to get better.Call me Bagger and yes I am Hackaholic. I hate that title Hack. I welcome any and all advice to become a better player! I love this Game! Thanks!

Enjoy this link  Some crazy guy on here put this website together.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 2:34 PM

BaggerVance221:
    I am Hackaholic

I can relate...I'm a workaholic...mention work to me and I gotta have a drink...

RSS