Forums

Help › Forums

0h Syracuse ;-})

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 5 2014 7:20 PM (9 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Aug 4 2014 3:15 PM

Amazing...who woulda thunk ? Syracuse. Yep, Syracuse claims #1 Party School in America Award...Party Hardy In Syracuse ? What a shocker....Obviously, last place went BYU...duh..and of course, Best Mixed Fruit-Cake goes again to Stanford...again, duh....Syracuse ?

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Aug 4 2014 3:56 PM

WHAT!!!! No way in the world!

Florida State held the title for years if i remember right!

Even the U. of Missouri is a ranked party school so I guess it is possible, about a 1/3 of my 2 youngest girls classmates go to Mizzou and 2/3 of them are usually home or on academic probation after the 1st semester...

1 of them told me that I didn't understand, he said "No BS, it ain't like High School, you have to actually study a lot to even get a C"! LOL

One of mine transferred to a Smaller State school after a year, said it was too crazy, then said the small school wasn't much calmer...

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Aug 4 2014 5:39 PM

Go Orange!  :-)

• rollone
    777 Posts
    Mon, Aug 4 2014 7:36 PM

who tallied the vote?

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Tue, Aug 5 2014 1:40 AM

UCLA all day!!

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Tue, Aug 5 2014 10:28 AM

As a Michigan alum, the Ann Arbor party scene bites.  It's so conservative now.  Fortunately, I'm old enough to remember the "Naked Mile" before it became banned.

Students there now have to go up to East Lansing to party.  Or Columbus - but they're traitors in my book.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Aug 5 2014 10:41 AM

rollone:

who tallied the vote?

Not confirmed, but I heard it was some guy named Big Richard Talliewacker

• rollone
    777 Posts
    Tue, Aug 5 2014 2:07 PM

MichaelStroke:

As a Michigan alum, the Ann Arbor party scene bites.  It's so conservative now.  Fortunately, I'm old enough to remember the "Naked Mile" before it became banned.

Students there now have to go up to East Lansing to party.  Or Columbus - but they're traitors in my book.

yer football crowd in the stadium has gone downhill too. only stadium ive been too where peple were getting bitched at for standing up and cheering a great play. buncha grumpy alumni

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Tue, Aug 5 2014 3:12 PM

rollone:

MichaelStroke:

yer football crowd in the stadium has gone downhill too. only stadium ive been too where peple were getting bitched at for standing up and cheering a great play. buncha grumpy alumni

That's because the football team is falling short.  Thank God we have an incoming class this year that gives me hope.  Peppers looks like the real deal.

I'm not asking for a championship yet.  Major bowl win and a thrashing of OSU works for now.

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Tue, Aug 5 2014 7:20 PM

MichaelStroke:
    Fortunately, I'm old enough to remember the "Naked Mile" before it became banned.

Any pics?  :P

RSS