Forums

Help › Forums

"The Heater"

Wed, Aug 13 2014 5:40 PM (5 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Aug 13 2014 10:40 AM

I've been here so long, nothing rattles me. VEM ? Just part of doing business here...makes me make par anyway. People quitting ? I couldn't care less, but try anyway. No, it takes alot to make me hot. But sometimes, "The Heater" shows up.

Just the other day, at the fun "First Tee Open" at Beth, awesome calm wind, and a course ready for the taking, I couldn't wait to "party". Bingo! 83 yard eagle at #1. Oh my! a 77 yard eagle on #2 that burned out the last shot on that ball...a Nike RZN Black vapor...never fear...not my last ball...I have the chance to re-up but don't...like, where am I going to lose a ball on Beth ? Oh Boy! #3 is perfect to my liking. Perfect wind. Done deal birdie....heck. the way me luck has been of late, HOI ? Anything is possible. I could not wait to hit my Bertha 3 wood. B00M! EL Perfecto ! White line fever. I just adore the amazing distance of my 287 Bertha driver...that baby went over the trees...yep, old "Toothless" my drunken caddie, sock-eyed as always, who reeks so strongly of onions that when he smokes, he can blow onion rings, had handed me my "BIG" Bertha. Lost ball...never fear SP...you still have plenty of starter balls to reload with and enjoy the rest of the 15 holes..."The Heater" 

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Aug 13 2014 12:03 PM

SweetiePie:
    yep, old "Toothless" my drunken caddie, sock-eyed as always, who reeks so strongly of onions that when he smokes, he can blow onion rings,......

LMFAO!  That's gold right there!

I ran into old "Toothless" myself a time or two.  I caught him in the act too...

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Aug 13 2014 2:10 PM

Har-de-har-har ! Yesiresir...that's him ! Ever notice how he loves that clever chip shot from 60-70 rough ? Hey Andy...you be lookin' hot in that outfit ! May I ask ?  Are those gay lookin' shoes comfy ?

andyson:

SweetiePie:
    yep, old "Toothless" my drunken caddie, sock-eyed as always, who reeks so strongly of onions that when he smokes, he can blow onion rings,......

I ran into old "Toothless" myself a time or two.  I caught him in the act too...

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Wed, Aug 13 2014 4:33 PM

haha.. that's good stuff SP.. and you're right, those kicks are hella gay.  lmao

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Wed, Aug 13 2014 5:09 PM

andyson:

SweetiePie:

I know that guy . Met him when he first came to Florida back in 97 . Was in the game back then and turned him on to some real cane . He took a blast of that iron and has had that stuck look on his face ever since . Last time I saw him he was on his way to 33rd .

Yep know him well . Dont know if he still smokes , cause after that fla. iron nothing  else will ever do . ;-)

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Wed, Aug 13 2014 5:40 PM

lonniescott711:
    Dont know if he still smokes

I don't know Lonnie..  That shirt he got on is WAY too clean for that.   ;)

RSS