Forums

Help › Forums

How do I go about posting Challenges?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 15 2014 5:21 AM (4 replies)
  • rondoolittle
    1 Posts
    Thu, Aug 14 2014 7:02 PM

Hi,if this is the wrong section for this I apologize, This is my first post in the Forums. My question is this:I see in my friends updates sometimes they issue a Challenge to beat their score on a given course and such. I have looked  in the FAQs,etc. but have not found an answer to how to do this just in case I ever have a score that I'd like to issue a Challenge for :) I'm guessing it's probably not that hard to do but I just can't seem to figure it out :(  Thanks in advance for any replies I might get about this!

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Thu, Aug 14 2014 11:54 PM

bump

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 12:13 AM

The challenge friend box appears after a game while still in the game window, you check the box next to the name of the friend you wish to challenge then send ;-)

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 12:46 AM

Correct for strokeplay challenges - the post-game screen must be enabled in the game options.

This is a nice feature to stay in contact when you can't play vis-a-vis in a MP game. The invitees get a link to play the same game as you and after completion both get a comparable scorecard.

I assume that the OP talks about another, less transparent challenge, CTTH games.

The text "... challenges..." appears in some activity logs and displays CTTH scores from a short game course. With post-game screen enabled, you may share your score with friends and earn 10 XPs.

Does this answer your question, Ron?

Unfortunately, I've never been asked to answer such challenge - no idea how this would work.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 5:21 AM

alosso:
    Unfortunately, I've never been asked to answer such challenge - no idea how this would work.

might be in your spam email folder alosso thats how you get the msg via email

RSS