Forums

Help › Forums

COUNTRY CLUB EXPANSION

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 13 2010 5:27 PM (4 replies)
  • spyvee
    75 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 8:30 AM

MY CLUB HAS HIT THE MAXIMUM PLAYERS OF 250. I HAVE TO TURN DOWN PLAYERS WANTING TO JOIN. IS THERE ANY PLANS TO EXPAND THE CLUBS?  THANKS.... SPYVEE

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 9:32 AM

Hey Spyvee,  I will pass your suggestion on to the team here, thanks!

• spyvee
    75 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 3:20 PM

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSE. I REALLY HATE TO TURN DOWN THE NEW PLAYERS. I THINK THAT THEY FEEL LIKE THEY ARE PART OF A FRATERNITY. BEING AN OLD MARINE, I TOO, FEEL THE SAME. AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY........... SPYVEE

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 11:39 AM

Hi Spyvee,

Wanted to ask you for information on how you use your Country Club so that we have a better idea how people benefit from large social groups.  If you would be so kind as to answer a few questions...

What is the motivation to expand Country Club past 250 player limit?

- Do you want larger tournaments?

- Do you maintain friendships with that many people in WGT?

- What new maximum size do you suggest?

Thanks for helping us to define the future of Country Clubs!

WGT Support

• spyvee
    75 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 5:27 PM

I HAVE TURNED DOWN AROUND 10 REQUESTS TODAY. I AM TRYING TO GIVE ALL PLAYERS A CHANCE TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING. THER ARE NEW MEMBERS THAT GET THEIR FEET WET IN THE CLUB TOURNEYS BEFORE PUTTING MORE MONEY FOR THE WGT TOURNEYS. THEY BUILD THEIR CONFIDENCE AT THE COUNTRY CLUB LEVEL. MAYBE ADD  50 MEMBERS AT ATIME AFTER HITTING THE 250 MEMBER MARK. I DO HAVE A FEW BUCKEYE FANS AND MARINES I KEEP IN TOUCH WITH. MY CLUB HAS QUITE A FEW TOURNEYS GOING ON DAILEY. SO, THE MORE MEMBERS THE BETTER CHANCE A PLAYER HAS FOR SUCCESS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST,... SPYVEE

RSS