Forums

Help › Forums

Quitter Warnings! what is wgt doing about players who quit and freeze the game.

Sun, Oct 24 2010 8:36 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • uncagedwolf
    3 Posts
    Mon, Oct 18 2010 10:34 AM

I would like to find a group of players that enjoy play all the way===win or lose.

• Live4Sundays
    1 Posts
    Mon, Oct 18 2010 10:42 AM

Oh, I will say this on the quitting. I get very annoyed when it just cuts out! I play with a friend, and we havnt in awhile, but will again, and it will run smooth, but on some..frickin hate it! I will be up, and tee off, & even while the ball is in the air, it will freeze, and I start yellin, & blah blah...but ya, very annoying. So, not all ppl are just leaving the game. They had no choice. Hard to tell who is leaving though.. cuz all they have to say is their net cut out...so Idk...

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Mon, Oct 18 2010 3:02 PM

uncagedwolf:

I would like to find a group of players that enjoy play all the way===win or lose.

Join the LADDER site. Games are played here and tracked there......no quitters allowed.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Oct 18 2010 3:06 PM

Soulcatcher:
    Join the LADDER site.

...Or the Golfseeker site. It's the same set-up. Quitting isn't tolerated on both sites.

• PRBBLUFF
    91 Posts
    Mon, Oct 18 2010 3:31 PM

So if you notice one of these "quitting warnings" in one of your playing partners, what do you do, quit?

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Oct 24 2010 4:41 PM

Hey Bluff, I would say, let your opponent quit. This way you can get a multi-player win after the five minute wait. Might as well turn a negative into a positive.

• zappafan27
    21 Posts
    Sun, Oct 24 2010 8:36 PM

I play all the way thru. I hate when people are doing bad then quit

• PAGES
RSS