Forums

Help › Forums

COUNTRY CLUB GRAND PRIX TOURNAMENT

Mon, Sep 18 2017 3:08 AM (839 replies)
  • fmagnets
    3,640 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 9:47 AM

I expect they will realise and correct it shortly as soon as the working day in Pacific Time starts. They have a rota that is input several weeks in advance. With the impending new course they have obviously forgotten to refresh this so it has eventually run out.

• AlbertoBQ
    2,560 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 9:55 AM

Thanks fmagnets to fill in for us from time to time, appreciated :-)

We will wait one day or two to see what happens.
    We experienced in the past that WGT was just a bit behind schedule.

Thanks for your patience!

-abq- 

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 1:20 PM

match 6 of 7

stroke Wk 50  9 hole single---------> Kiawah F9

ctth Wk 50--------------------------------> Harbour Town

• AlbertoBQ
    2,560 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 7:35 PM

Hello everyone!

Scores for Round 6 are now (a)live and kicking!

Good luck out there.

-abq-

• blewbyou
    106 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 3:54 PM

I was checking the ctth scores for this week, especially my CC and my opponent CC - Southern England Links.  You are showing scores for them that are not reflected on wgt.  How is that?  I only show 1 of their players finishing and yet on  the spreadsheet it shows 5 finishing with some very low scores.  

• AlbertoBQ
    2,560 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 7:40 PM

Hi blewbyou, I double checked every score, and what is in the spreadsheet is also in the charts.

Most of your opponents are Legend tier, so make sure you are looking in the right section of the leaderboard.

-abq-

• PTrenter
    437 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 1:39 PM

AlbertoBQ:

Most of your opponents are Legend tier, so make sure you are looking in the right section of the leaderboard.

-abq-

Seems Legends get low wind in the CTTHs while TLs get moderate.  In the strokeplay I understand TLs get moderate wind while Legends get heavy.  

You end up with teams stacked with TLs dominating the Strokeplay(plus the fact they are insanely good players) while those teams with many legends do better in the CTTH.  Might be why we've had so many draws in our group.

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 2:46 PM

PTrenter:

AlbertoBQ:

-abq-

Seems Legends get low wind in the CTTHs while TLs get moderate.  In the strokeplay I understand TLs get moderate wind while Legends get heavy.  

You end up with teams stacked with TLs dominating the Strokeplay(plus the fact they are insanely good players) while those teams with many legends do better in the CTTH.  Might be why we've had so many draws in our group.

I would definitely 2nd that aswell.

Russell

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 1:08 AM

match 7 of 7

stroke Wk 51  9 hole single---------> Cabo del Sol F9

ctth Wk 51--------------------------------> Hilversumsche

• jcgfree
    1,109 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 6:15 PM

I am curious on what the schedule for the 3 rounds to be played in Phase 3? How much time will each team have to play the Quarterfinal, Semifinal, and Final? Playing head to head with players from different countries can be difficult to set up as you know.

I know this great tournament has been going on for some time now, but with the next 2 weeks with the holidays I think we should postpone Phase 3 until after January 1st. We already have players telling us they have a busy schedule with the holidays and would have trouble committing to specific day and time. Some will even be out of town for the holidays.

I'm curious to know what the other CC's that are expected to be in Phase 3 think about this? Also what you think about this Alberto and your committee?

RSS