Forums

Help › Forums

COUNTRY CLUB GRAND PRIX TOURNAMENT

Mon, Sep 18 2017 3:08 AM (839 replies)
  • AlbertoBQ
    2,560 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 7:51 PM

Hello everyone!

And welcome to the seventh and final round of stage 2 of the Country Clubs Grand Prix Tournament!

For Group 2 things looks like pretty much decided, with only a slight chance for UK Golfers Elite to make it to the top 4.
    Wooden Tee so far undefeated and with full score is at the top, while Serenity , Bridgestone and Stato Libero are basically even and pretty much qualified.

A bit of surprise on Group 2, where Aphrodite left 2 points on the leaderboard thanks to a weakness on the CTTH side, promptly taken by the Italian G&CC and Future Golf Champions.
    Aphrodite is anyway already qualified, and very evenly distributed comes all other teams, from 7 to 4 points.
    Anything can happen here, and every team has it's chance for a place in stage 3.

Good Luck!

-abq- 

• AlbertoBQ
    2,560 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 7:59 PM

jcgfree:

Also what you think about this Alberto and your committee?

Hello JCGFree,

At the moment we didn't establish a deadline for the matches in Stage 3.
    We understand this is a tough period of the year, with everyone being busy with the holidays and such and for the time being we won't press.

I am going over this matter with fellow director PieroLitfiba, and we will come back shortly with how we will deal with Stage 3.

-abq-

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 9:18 AM

FMAGNETS champion of the virtual open championship

CONGRATULATION

Fmagnets score 47 lesson

• fmagnets
    3,640 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 11:58 AM

46 ;-)

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 12:24 PM

Excuse me----------->46 :))

• AlbertoBQ
    2,560 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 5:15 PM

Really, great show and great performance out there ... and we're proud to have such great champions like you in our competition fmagnets!

-abq-

• AlbertoBQ
    2,560 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 5:23 PM

And now... a quick recap also for the Bonus Stage Teams!

On round 6 Sherbrooke lost the lead to Yellow Brick Road and Black Diamond, who are now first and second respectively.
    Since the gap  is very little, everything can still happen, also considering a couple of direct matches are in the mix.

Normans Webb Collective  performed well the last 2 rounds and moved themselves to fourth position.

The Peoples Club is a close fifth place and they have a chance to steal the fourth position back this round if they get to it... I know they can.

Good luck!

-abq-

• Affo
    133 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 9:04 AM

Just have to re-iterate what a great competition this has been. Over at SEL towers, we are gripped in a final week fixture with Future Golf, both teams are really going for it as can be seen by the Legend/Tour Legend tables. The CTTH top 16 at the time of me writing sees half of it made up from these 2 sides.

We may not be near the best teams, but we have fought hard and the non team members have given great support to the team, who could be committed to various institutes after this competition.

So thanks once again go to the organisers, tip of the old cap gents :)

Affo

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 1:25 PM

Thanks to you and your team for taking part in this competition and whatever the end result you have been really good since there are excellent teams with excellent players.

Carlo

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 1:37 PM

When do you want my final 4 players list?

RSS