Forums

Help › Forums

44 years today.

Thu, Sep 11 2014 9:42 AM (31 replies)
  • Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, Sep 6 2014 6:19 AM

Congrats Rich bud , never been a more deserving gent ..... 

Andyson, you surpassed again with that blast from the past lmao ...... them beetle crushers you got on Rich ? lol 

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Sep 6 2014 9:17 AM

andyson:

Happy Anniversary to you and the missus Rich!  She is a beautiful bride and you, well, you were young!  ;o)

Very Cool to hear ! Very Sweet !....incidently, you and the Bride are lookers! I gaze at your photo and think the title should be "Young, Stupid and Horny"

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Sep 6 2014 10:30 AM

renniw52:
    I married my high school sweat heart.<snip> I came home tonight, cooked her a steak and lobster dinner, gave her a dozen pink roses. After dinner I handed her a key to a 4 bedroom house that I have been dealing on for almost 3 years.

SquirrelMan, your heart is bigger than your nutz ;-) 44 years and you still have the romance.

Proud to know ya Renni Rich :-)

... oh and you should print that wedding photo to hang in the man cave.

#StillGoingStrong

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Sep 6 2014 2:21 PM

Old friend, and I mean that literally, your post just made my day.  Congrats, and I love the wedding pic.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Sep 6 2014 2:33 PM

Winn 25 .  Good for you Sir , I shake your hand and send a kiss to MrsWinn .

OPY

• craigswan
    31,566 Posts
    Sat, Sep 6 2014 2:52 PM

A true story told to me by rich,s son .

Rich and his wife are  beginning to notice that neither of them seem to be able to remember things as well as they used to. So, they go to see their doctor, who explains that there is nothing really wrong with them , just typical memory loss associated with old age. He suggests that they each get notebooks and write notes to themselves to help remember things. The couple go  home and that evening while watching T.V. rich  gets up and heads for the kitchen. His wife asks if he can bring her some ice cream when he returns. He says he will, and she says he should write it down. "I’m just going to the kitchen, I'll remember." "Well, I want that with nuts, too." "O.K. he says ice cream with nuts." She asks again if he's going to write it down. "No, I'm just going to the kitchen." "And a Cherry on the top?" He agrees and turns toward the kitchen again and she asks again about writing it down. Now  rich  is angry, "Look, old lady I'm not senile, I can remember ice cream with nuts and a cherry on top." He goes in the kitchen for 10 minutes and when he returns he sets a plate of bacon and eggs in front of his wife. She looks up and says, "Honey, you forgot my toast."

• craigswan
    31,566 Posts
    Sat, Sep 6 2014 3:03 PM

Rich and his wife decided to go on a date to keep their romance alive .
     When they returned to their sons house later that night, she seemed upset.
    "What happened, Mother?" their son  asked.
    "I had to slap his face three times!"
    "You mean he got fresh?"
    "No," she answered. "I thought he was dead!"

congratulations to you both .

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Sep 6 2014 4:57 PM

Renni is so old ,,,

When he tells his friends he did it " Three times " ,

They know he is talking about his putts and not pleasing MrsRenni .

iaaR ( R ) V ft 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Sep 6 2014 5:24 PM

You guys are priceless to me, thank you all for the congrats and the never ending laughs. This is why I am still here. You are all worth your weight in gold to me. Love you folks.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Sep 6 2014 6:44 PM

craigswan:

Rich and his wife are  beginning to notice that neither of them seem to be able to remember things as well as they used to. So, they go to see their doctor, who explains that there is nothing really wrong with them , just typical memory loss associated with old age. He suggests that they each get notebooks and write notes to themselves to help remember things. The couple go  home and that evening while watching T.V. rich  gets up and heads for the kitchen. His wife asks if he can bring her some ice cream when he returns. He says he will, and she says he should write it down. "I’m just going to the kitchen, I'll remember." "Well, I want that with nuts, too." "O.K. he says ice cream with nuts." She asks again if he's going to write it down. "No, I'm just going to the kitchen." "And a Cherry on the top?" He agrees and turns toward the kitchen again and she asks again about writing it down. Now  rich  is angry, "Look, old lady I'm not senile, I can remember ice cream with nuts and a cherry on top." He goes in the kitchen for 10 minutes and when he returns he sets a plate of bacon and eggs in front of his wife. She looks up and says, "Honey, you forgot my toast."

Too funny Craig!!

RSS