Forums

Help › Forums

Just curious... scores seem odd

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 9 2014 6:23 PM (7 replies)
  • MichelleWieJr
    10 Posts
    Sun, Sep 7 2014 4:56 AM

Just wondering how a Hack, playing for one day, at level 28 could have a scoring average under 70? Clubs available at that level don't seem conducive to scores quite that low... Makes me wonder if/how I am ever going to be able to be competitive. 

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Sep 7 2014 11:02 AM

Possibly they are a restart. 

• StephenVossler
    8 Posts
    Wed, Sep 10 2014 10:37 AM

When my niece restarted she shot 3 under par on her first round with starter clubs which surprised me and her. So I guess starter club are not really that bad. Keep it up I am sure you will get it. Be well.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Sep 10 2014 11:48 AM

MichelleWieJr:

Just wondering how a Hack, playing for one day, at level 28 could have a scoring average under 70? Clubs available at that level don't seem conducive to scores quite that low... Makes me wonder if/how I am ever going to be able to be competitive. 

Well, it would be at least abnormal; below 70 ave in one day ? Impossible if fairly done. I can say this because I have been here a long time and have seen it all. Play well ;-} ~SP~

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Wed, Sep 10 2014 4:01 PM

I think the programming is tweeked to cut the newbies a little break. I noticed that when I started I was having fun with great putts, then around pro it seemed that things began to change.

Like crack dealing 1:01 - "The 1st one is always free"

• THUNDERTOM
    382 Posts
    Sun, Nov 9 2014 5:44 PM

How does a person with 6 total ranked rounds be a MASTER. She has been playing a lot of blitz games, but i thought you had to have so many ranked rounds to move up tiers.She started in August and already a MASTER, that's a bunch of BS if you ask me.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sun, Nov 9 2014 6:14 PM

THUNDERTOM:
    How does a person with 6 total ranked rounds be a MASTER

Either tournament wins or match play I would say 

• FlexibleAsARock
    101 Posts
    Sun, Nov 9 2014 6:23 PM

i think we see alot of strange things around here, only can suggest play for fun not credits

RSS