Help › Forums

Andria's

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 9 2014 10:27 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Sep 8 2014 2:53 PM

Perhaps by good fortune you have enjoyed the magnificent Prime steaks that are served at Andria's Steak House that is 15 miles east of St. Louis in O'Fallon, Ill. It would mean you have successfully dodged the topsy-turvy, vegan zealot brain infection, that has infiltrated the thinking of about 3% of the population. Oh, I know that there were vegan people like: Plato, Ovid, Gandhi, da Vinci, Ben Franklin, Darwin, Edison, Einstein, others I'm sure. Which serves to prove that the infection can attack anyone. What do I care ?...if you want to wash down your tofu with soy milk, have at it; it neither breaks my leg nor picks my pocket.

If you do crave the delectable meat of the bovine, you should treat yourself with the best steak sauce on earth, it is Andria's... Award winning... In a class by itself since 1978. Better still, you can get it on-line...15 oz @ $4.25 or a case of 12 @ $45.00....tell them SP sent you. You will thank me !

Lily 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Sep 8 2014 7:23 PM

Reads like spam,  ;)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Sep 9 2014 1:17 AM

PaulTon:

Reads like spam,  ;)

Gosh Paul, I re-read it and believe you are correct...it does read like spam. I didn't try to make it that way...oh, and by the way, Andria's is even a life-saver if you are stuck with Spam, which tells you just how good it is. ha

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Sep 9 2014 2:28 AM

Can't be as good as the steaks they serve, we used to go there once or twice a year, about 45 minute from my house...

If you seen Andria's you would really be amazed the sauce is so tasty, it is a old house that is pretty well hidden between Belleville, O'Fallon, and Fairview Heights IL....and as hard to get into without a reservation as it is hard  to find...

The atmosphere totally sucks like any restaurant in a house with the original floorplan, but the service and food make it worth the trip, even if you get seated in one of the little areas in what would be a small basement laundry room in most houses...lol.

In about 1987 someone gave me a bite of their carryout order insisting I try it, I was there for dinner 3 days later and a regular customer for 20 yrs. until my wife got sick...best steak I have had in this area, and there is a very nice selection of high end restaurants to choose from...

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Tue, Sep 9 2014 2:36 AM

mmm.. bovine flesh is my favorite.

• johnwhite417
    120 Posts
    Tue, Sep 9 2014 4:13 AM

WGT-World Golf Tour NOT World Gourmet Tour

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Sep 9 2014 4:30 AM

johnwhite417:

WGT-World Golf Tour NOT World Gourmet Tour

Good eye John...but it said "and everything else". Could you straighten me out about the word "everything" ?

• craigswan
    31,566 Posts
    Tue, Sep 9 2014 5:53 AM

Give me tomato ketchup every time .

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Tue, Sep 9 2014 6:08 AM

-'Where's the beef?'

:-)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Sep 9 2014 7:13 AM

mara43:

-'Where's the beef?'

:-)

LOL!  didn't need to watch the video to know what that was about. Still did anyway for the much needed laugh at work. ;-)

Unfortunately, I have dealt with migraines for most of my life and not until about a year ago did I finally discover that beef was one of the main triggers. :(

Was a depressing discovery, but at least it wasn't the beer that I had originally thought it to be. :)  

But it doesn't stop me from indulging in a steak or two here and there, just have to take 2 benedryl's first.  Eat, enjoy then fall asleep. LOL

• PAGES
RSS