Forums

Help › Forums

Why? Peanut Labs? Why?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 10 2014 9:31 PM (3 replies)
  • golfvader7
    1,822 Posts
    Wed, Sep 10 2014 6:04 PM

In the last 30 days only, I have been @#$%$#ed out of 3300 credits. I have sent documented proof(screenshots of completion page) to these rip-off artists, and have been ignored. They even suspended for 7 days, where I was screened out of all contact with them, with the exception of a countdown message saying my suspension would end in xxxx days.

Of course, I can get no help form wgt, which I knew going in. I just want all who depend on free credits to beware. Fight for what you have legitimately earned. If enough of us keep at them, maybe it'll help someone, eventually..............GV

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Sep 10 2014 6:41 PM

FWIW I went through that with them to the tune of over 4000 credits...

but this year I have to admit, I go to the complaint tab and hit the "finished and didn't get credits", the next day I go to the "other" tab and give a description , let 'em know I have a screenshot, and I have got paid within 2 days on the last 20 complaints...

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Sep 10 2014 9:23 PM
    TrialPay are just as bad, after a few days of verbal tennis between us they told me to stop spamming them or they might take action against me.
  • ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Wed, Sep 10 2014 9:31 PM

It's a crapshoot.. Trialpay did pay me promptly a couple days ago after I sent them a screenshot. Always save a screenshot.. always.

RSS