Forums

Help › Forums

Putt Blitz Game?

Wed, Oct 23 2013 10:27 PM (33 replies)
  • VatoWoods
    579 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 2:05 AM
    Dear WGT, Wanted to suggest a Putt Blitz format, consisting of strictly putting, if nobody has yet to include one? The recent Blitz game has been alot of fun to play, is not time consuming, and has strengthened my iron play, with accuracy and consistancy! Implementing a Putt Blitz format with 9 holes of challenging putt distances, breaks, elevation, etc..would not only be fun, but also improve another area of our respective games. Thanks, VatoWoods
  • JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 2:45 PM

Best suggestion EVER!

How 'bout it, WGT?

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 3:02 PM

Wow that's a great idea. It would improve my game and would be like a putt-putt course.. Except better..... I believe this would be more pressure packed and more competitive than the other Blitz.

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 3:30 PM

VatoWoods:
    Dear WGT, Wanted to suggest a Putt Blitz format, consisting of strictly putting, if nobody has yet to include one? The recent Blitz game has been alot of fun to play, is not time consuming, and has strengthened my iron play, with accuracy and consistancy! Implementing a Putt Blitz format with 9 holes of challenging putt distances, breaks, elevation, etc..would not only be fun, but also improve another area of our respective games. Thanks, VatoWoods

I put my name down for this idea

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 5:27 PM

I agree with this putting "blitz" and would love it but how about a play around fun foolish, actual putt-putt course. It would be great to take a couple friends out and play putt-putt after 18 holes on Kiawah. Just an idea.

Whatcha Think

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 6:52 PM

Considering my quick, easy love of blitz, this idea is as natural as a peanut butter & jelly sandwich....with milk...great idea!

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 7:30 PM

Forgive me..still thinking about it. What if it was a nightmare mix of the holes we hate...sort of a mixture of all the greens we dislike, each with speeds from standard to championship, that are changed from hole to hole. Would it be fun? I think so.

• woodrowwilson
    22 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 10:31 PM

Love it!

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 11:29 PM

B U M P

This gets my vote for a new product.

• JPrince
    93 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 7:23 AM

Being the horrible WGT putter that I am, I'm 100% in on this idea.  I hope we see it soon.

RSS