Forums

Help › Forums

Awards

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 3 2014 2:23 AM (7 replies)
  • FreckleThunder
    48 Posts
    Fri, Sep 26 2014 8:17 PM

Who do you see about getting your awards up to date? I have a few that I have earned yet not posted onto my profile page.....Just asking not bragging.....

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sat, Sep 27 2014 11:31 AM

FreckleThunder:

Who do you see about getting your awards up to date? I have a few that I have earned yet not posted onto my profile page.....Just asking not bragging.....

You need to go down the passage, until you reach the third door, no, the THIRD door, ok, and ask for Shoe. No, S H O E.

He's awesome and cute too!

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sat, Sep 27 2014 11:43 AM

Some numbers have been changed, see FAQs =>

• FreckleThunder
    48 Posts
    Sat, Sep 27 2014 7:18 PM

sweetmiffy:

FreckleThunder:

You need to go down the passage, until you reach the third door, no, the THIRD door, ok, and ask for Shoe. No, S H O E.

He's awesome and cute too!

thanks only one I know is GYM he lives in the basement of Sears and Roebucks

• FreckleThunder
    48 Posts
    Sat, Sep 27 2014 7:20 PM

thank you still no help.we will just forget about it,they mite get it right soon enough

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sat, Sep 27 2014 9:19 PM

Don't hold your breath waiting - they tend to add more broken functions rather than fix any.

Perhaps we might solve this if you describe it a tad more precise - what about an example?

• FreckleThunder
    48 Posts
    Sat, Sep 27 2014 11:56 PM

alosso:

Don't hold your breath waiting - they tend to add more broken functions rather than fix any.

Perhaps we might solve this if you describe it a tad more precise - what about an example?

Short Haul 400 for Diamond I have 405.....Walk in the Park 450 for Crystal I have 479

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Mon, Nov 3 2014 2:23 AM

FreckleThunder:
    Short Haul 400 for Diamond I have 405.....Walk in the Park 450 for Crystal I have 479

Short Haul is 3,000 now, and you'll find the other numbers there =>

RSS