Help › Forums

new to game hard to find players to play me

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 11 2014 7:41 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • golfwgt4me
    1 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 12:57 PM

hi im new to the game my friend got me to join but cause my level is so low I cant get people to play me its boring to play alone all the time any suggestions.....

• mladuke
    1 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 3:08 PM

I have the same problem.  Add me as a friend and I will play you.  If anybody else wants to add me as well, please do.  I will take, and probably lose :) all challenges.

• ChromeSlayer
    156 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 3:46 PM

you are free to add me to your friends list! i will play with you, i dont care who i play with or what level they are, just has long has they are good people!

• bbqdog61
    430 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 4:48 PM

More than happy to have you add me, I will play you. Just looking for good people who will play the game.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 6:29 PM

golfwgt4me:

hi im new to the game my friend got me to join but cause my level is so low I cant get people to play me its boring to play alone all the time any suggestions.....

Perhaps it is because you are only level 5, and to make matters even worse, you shoot close to par.

I am sure your friend has guided and helped you (even sent you balls so is surprising you have not friended him/her).

Just level and tier up, and getting a game becomes a lot easier.

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 6:38 PM

You may want to take a look at Golf Tips website May find a good tip or two.

Gary

• thesnakeyes
    892 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 7:13 PM

try join a country club there members will play with anyone you are wlcome to try mine if you agree to the basic rules visit my profile page and follow he instructions

• cedriccicada
    18 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 7:41 PM

Why is shooting close to par a bad thing?  I'm brand new to WGT, and I seem to be hovering around +5 for 18 holes.  Some horrible roundswhen I first visited a couple years ago and then never played again until recently has my average quite a bit higher than that.

• EarlWoodsSon
    108 Posts
    Fri, Oct 3 2014 8:15 AM

You did the right thing by coming on this forum. I had the same problem when I started. Playing by yourself isn't a bad thing. It allows you to become better so you can level up. Find more golfers who are around your same level and you guys level up together. 

Suggestion: Play Unlimited Monthly Tournaments. They will make you better and you will level up faster. 

• W32A
    3 Posts
    Wed, Oct 8 2014 12:33 AM

I too am new here and have the same issue. You are most welcomed to look me up for a fun and friendly game any time that I am on.

• PAGES
RSS