Forums

Help › Forums

I'm prejudiced...

Thu, Oct 2 2014 9:12 PM (51 replies)
  • Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 7:40 AM

This guy really jerked y'all's chain. I think he got what he wanted........LMAO.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 7:47 AM

Boomerboy44:

This guy really jerked y'all's chain. I think he got what he wanted........LMAO.

LOL.. To know the OP, you had to see this coming.  Guy's tough and likes taking the controversial side.  :-D

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 9:52 AM

SweetiePie:

With a sprinkle of defense, I must say that I most always read the Michael S. postings with salt. I appreciate that he is always blunt and willing to expose his "spur of the moment", cockamamie, homemade philosophy without a tincture of embarrassment. Always edgy.

As for the photos, I enjoy the vast array of the different representations I see. Could be a CC banner, a Coat of Arms, a cat, a dog, a squirrel, or my favorite, Andyson...such a looker. The real photos are neat to see, and display a certain amount of free spirited boldness. The vulgar, tawdry photos of "suzycreamcheese" or "bigdickjohncock" display an amazingly low level of stupidity.

The subject generic photo displays an avatar with the same dead, lifeless eyes that the shark has. And too me it displays someone who is either new, without computor skill, or someone lazy who is on their 5th or 6th re-invention....;-}

Sweetie, you forgot to mention in your entry those who do not care, wanted by someone or even something, hiding from ex-whatevers, owe money, to ugly and will frighten children and those faint of heart should beware.  This list could and should be expanded to take in everyone who for what ever reason sees no advantage to posting a likeness on their page for someone else's amusement.  my nickel,  all in fun!

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 10:03 AM

Is he mental?, shrude?, a rascal?,  chain puller? puts on about nothing to get reactions? a $h1t stirrer for a reason, (or not)?  trying to be funny?  har har!  Any or a combination of these personalities (or no personality)  still can be reffered back to my 1st entry on this topic to read that everything  said is still true of anyone possessing these unlikeable character traits.   Point on comments are welcome.  My Nickle...

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 10:45 AM

MichaelStroke:
    People with a personalized photo up, to me, generally seem nicer, more engaging, and more fun to be aroundPeople with the base WGT photo tend to be mimes - and when they do talk, they're dull and brash.

Hang on while I stop laughing at everyone who lacks reading comprehension skills.

Read it again people - Bold print first,then the italicized print; that I so graciously highlighted for all of you speed readers in here.

ROFLMAO !!

@  (My NIckle)  LOL

What's up, Captain? Long time no see.

@ YJ - I have to agree with you, brother. Too funny. I'm surprised you didn't point out the above, though. You're slippin'.  LOL !

• Yasch
    310 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 2:48 PM

ScottHope:

fatdan:
    "INCOMING"....

That's brilliant Scott, spot on.

Regarding the OP, a term used by some South Americans ' idiota sin vergüenza '.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 5:58 PM

It's all good with me, it is what it is. The folks who know me realize that I have mellowed way out over the years. All fun here and great friends. No problem from Squirrel Nutz.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 9:28 PM

MichaelStroke:

...against people who only have the basic WGT photo up.

People with a personalized photo up, to me, generally seem nicer, more engaging, and more fun to be around.  People with the base WGT photo tend to be mimes - and when they do talk, they're dull and brash.

Just thought I'd bring that up - if you don't have a personal photo up, I'll automatically assume that you're an a-hole.

Have a nice day.

well sir you're not an a-hole you're a dick   LMAO

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 8:51 AM

renniw52:
    All fun here and great friends. No problem from Squirrel Nutz.

You darn right ! It is fun. When I remember people and pictures here I must mention some fav's...Faterson ...his volume of amazing posts matched his likeness. Claremoreblue...great picture, great player, great guy ; donsprintr...great player, great guy, and his pic of the "Rhammus nabeca" wins 1st Prize....

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 2:09 PM

SweetiePie:

With a sprinkle of defense, I must say that I most always read the Michael S. postings with salt. I appreciate that he is always blunt and willing to expose his "spur of the moment", cockamamie, homemade philosophy without a tincture of embarrassment. Always edgy.

As for the photos, I enjoy the vast array of the different representations I see. Could be a CC banner, a Coat of Arms, a cat, a dog, a squirrel, or my favorite, Andyson...such a looker. The real photos are neat to see, and display a certain amount of free spirited boldness. The vulgar, tawdry photos of "suzycreamcheese" or "bigdickjohncock" display an amazingly low level of stupidity.

The subject generic photo displays an avatar with the same dead, lifeless eyes that the shark has. And too me it displays someone who is either new, without computor skill, or someone lazy who is on their 5th or 6th re-invention....;-}

Very wise, Lily - minus the "cockamamie" thing.  :)

I don't think people understand what "personal" means.  It doesn't have to be a self-portrait.  You could put up a grandchild, your black lab Chet, a funny cartoon, your CC badge, anything.

I just notice that, on my no-play list, it breaks down to be about 80% WGT avatar pics, 10% being some sort of Philly sports fan (mostly the Feebles), and 10% everyone else.

RSS