Forums

Help › Forums

I'm prejudiced...

Thu, Oct 2 2014 9:12 PM (51 replies)
  • MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 1:41 PM

...against people who only have the basic WGT photo up.

People with a personalized photo up, to me, generally seem nicer, more engaging, and more fun to be around.  People with the base WGT photo tend to be mimes - and when they do talk, they're dull and brash.

Just thought I'd bring that up - if you don't have a personal photo up, I'll automatically assume that you're an a-hole.

Have a nice day.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 1:51 PM

Ok that is a bit harsh, what about all those great players that don't know how to change it ? 

• stecrowd
    15 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 1:52 PM

Wow!  Thanks so much for sharing with me a glimpse into your very attractive view of the world and your fellow travelers.  Uh, you don't need to put me on your friend list.  Even though I put up a personal pic, that's not really me.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 1:52 PM

This should be fun!!!

Helmets on, "INCOMING"....

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 1:59 PM

i am .... i hate stupid ...

• ScottHope
    10,355 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 2:35 PM

fatdan:
    "INCOMING"....

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 2:38 PM

HMMMM,?  an a$$ hole you say!

I'm at an age where my appearance is no longer germane to any thing I do, excepting a legal requirement to identify myself as being who I say I am to the vested authorities.

It has been a Very long time since I have had a photo taken, except as stated.

The equipment now in use for this purpose I do not own.  The equipment I do own will not transfer my image into my pc.  Or if it will I do not know how to do it.  I also would not do it if everything was available and I could accomplish it. 

Why would I?:  Why do you care what a persons real appearance looks like?  It seems to me that you are both self-centered, immature, have little or no manners from your upbringing (or lack of).  you ARE an A$$ HOLE!   I do not assume it, you have made it self-evident.       MY NICKLE !

• johnwhite417
    120 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 2:43 PM

Hi Michael

Just checked out your profile page and your statement mentions fake cleavage pic...

very appropriate as you are such a TIT

John

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 3:20 PM

Dude, you know there's a LOT of old people among us.. No offense to old ppl, but they aren't the most tech savvy lot.   :)

More incoming, Dan..

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 3:24 PM

iaa R ( R ) V ft

RSS