I'm prejudiced...

Thu, Oct 2 2014 9:12 PM (51 replies)
  • TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 7:11 PM

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 10:18 PM

...And if you look up ^ there ^ you will see a truly fine picture....lookin' good, Ace  ~SP~

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Thu, Oct 2 2014 6:02 PM

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Oct 2 2014 6:19 PM

Like I said, I have posted the real me. If I put my face on my profile no one would play with me. They would think I was too old to even be on a computer. I posted a Squirrel because I have raised them for over 20 years. Awesome pets, very smart and easy to train. I just buried my Nibbles this week. Had him for over 7 years. I have no more pet squirrels at the moment but will be on the lookout for one that falls out of the nest. I would never make this happen on my own but will be on the lookout for a lost baby.

Renni

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Thu, Oct 2 2014 6:50 PM

renniw52:
    I just buried my Nibbles this week.

Sorry about your loss Renn. I'll never understand how folks that raise squirrels ever get used to the needle sharp claws. Friends of mine had some. They like to run up your body & get on top of their head.

Getting out of the shower was akin to acupuncture. OUCH! 

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Thu, Oct 2 2014 7:04 PM

LoL  ihurts...sry to hear that renn.   ; (

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Thu, Oct 2 2014 7:33 PM

Let's be honest !

We men are just uglier than you women .

forgot what I wanted to say, got destracted by the long legged woman  ad on the right ! 

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Thu, Oct 2 2014 7:40 PM

Beautiful Dog Ace!  Nothing wrong with having a pet as a profile pic either-Cheers Renni and sry for your lose.-GD

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Oct 2 2014 8:12 PM

TheAceFactor:

w0w!!! I swear ! That is the sweetest lookin' little dog I ever saw ! Is it yours Ace ?

• aussieguyadam
    602 Posts
    Thu, Oct 2 2014 9:12 PM

MichaelStroke:

...against people who only have the basic WGT photo up.

People with a personalized photo up, to me, generally seem nicer, more engaging, and more fun to be around.  People with the base WGT photo tend to be mimes - and when they do talk, they're dull and brash.

Just thought I'd bring that up - if you don't have a personal photo up, I'll automatically assume that you're an a-hole.

Have a nice day.

i agree mate takes 2 seconds put up a photo get a bit of your own personalisation.

RSS