Forums

Help › Forums

is WGT broken??

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 23 2010 7:00 PM (3 replies)
  • pendowski
    2 Posts
    Sat, Oct 23 2010 6:18 AM

For 2 days I cannot access play on any WGT course. Is the system down for repair. I cant seem to get a response from WGT other than they will respond. Thank you

Pendowski

ketyo@aol.com

• borntobesting
    9,680 Posts
    Sat, Oct 23 2010 3:55 PM

pendowski:

For 2 days I cannot access play on any WGT course. Is the system down for repair. I cant seem to get a response from WGT other than they will respond. Thank you

Pendowski

ketyo@aol.com

The system has not been down that I know of. I have played every day for the past 3 weeks with no problem. You need to make sure you have your pop-up blocker disabled and you have cookies enabled for the browser you are using. You can read how to do this  in getting started> system requirements over there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

• Rickypro
    559 Posts
    Sat, Oct 23 2010 5:00 PM

The system when offline on me yesterday during a round.  Only for about 5 minutes though.  It would not load next shot and told me I had a problem with my internet connection.  I could surf the net just fine.  I just sat there until it came back up and all was fine.

• borntobesting
    9,680 Posts
    Sat, Oct 23 2010 7:00 PM

Rickypro:

The system when offline on me yesterday during a round.  Only for about 5 minutes though.  It would not load next shot and told me I had a problem with my internet connection.  I could surf the net just fine.  I just sat there until it came back up and all was fine.

When the next shot won't load many times you can save and quit and when you restart the round it will load properly. Not every time but roughly 95% of the time.

RSS