Forums

Help › Forums

Deleting My WGT Profile Photo Restricting Me From Adding a More Appropriate Photo

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 2 2014 1:28 PM (1 replies)
  • Kevindahole
    91 Posts
    Thu, Oct 2 2014 11:37 AM

Hi after my profile photo was deleted my boyfriend had reposted the picture  which was again deleted by WGT apparently not suitable which showed me straddling a hole on a putting green  where I had my sundress pulled up wearing no panties from about 60 feet away that really didn't show anything clearly. Since my photo was removed by WGT the blank pic depicts a male figure which causes me more issues than the other one ever did. 

I have been viewing other golfer profiles that have much more graphic and raunchy pictures than mine did ! Please allow to post another photo and I assure it won't be offensive to any other players ! I have several  friends that feel that deleting the photo and not allowing me to add another isn't fair and my first  request to have the ability to post another picture was denied.  Please give me the oppourtunity to post another photo and I promise not to post anything offensive again 

Thank You WGT ! 

Kevinda LeHane   aka Kevindahole 

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Oct 2 2014 1:28 PM

Kevindahole:

Hi after my profile photo was deleted my boyfriend had reposted the picture  which was again deleted by WGT apparently not suitable which showed me straddling a hole on a putting green  where I had my sundress pulled up wearing no panties from about 60 feet away that really didn't show anything clearly. Since my photo was removed by WGT the blank pic depicts a male figure which causes me more issues than the other one ever did. 

I have been viewing other golfer profiles that have much more graphic and raunchy pictures than mine did ! Please allow to post another photo and I assure it won't be offensive to any other players ! I have several  friends that feel that deleting the photo and not allowing me to add another isn't fair and my first  request to have the ability to post another picture was denied.  Please give me the oppourtunity to post another photo and I promise not to post anything offensive again 

Thank You WGT ! 

Kevinda LeHane   aka Kevindahole 

I am sorry but at this time that is not a option we will be giving you back.

- WGTdbloshoe

RSS