Forums

Help › Forums

Legend Tier - Dont Do It!!!!!

Tue, Oct 18 2011 1:28 PM (25 replies)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2011 10:14 PM

PeterHopper:

Just realised this thread is more than a year old. What an absolute clown that makes me.

What a strange bump.

Sorry PH,   I must have misread something somewhere,  I was at work and bored, could have sworn I seen this thread after hitting active threads.

Just accepted your friend invite, lets get a round going soon.

HP

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2011 12:28 AM

I realize that this is an old thread, but just a quick comment regarding moving up...I have gotten to a point that my ave. doesn't seem to move up with a bad round, just come down if I shoot a good 1. I had a bad day the other day with a 68 on Kawai, a few 33's on SA and even a couple of even 36's and noticed my ave. didn't move at all. Is this cause after a certain amount of rounds it can only go down?

I am currently just under 62,so getting there, slowly but surely :-)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2011 6:17 PM

pb1711:

Is this cause after a certain amount of rounds it can only go down?

Yep,

If I understand correctly, at some point it stops going up and only goes down when you shoot a low score that is low enough to knock an older higher score of the list of games that your average is based on.....how many is on that list is unknown to me.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2011 6:53 PM

Its 50 ranked strokeplay for TM.

And who cares about old threads. They do say the old ones are the best. I could be wrong, I know unheard of but still, wasn't that Deccy or a name like that, and Rum and Coke, or a name like that and whatever the current nome de plume is, wasn't that all part of the great conspiracy to ban free thinkers who dared to out multi accounting cheating lying theiving sandbaggers?

Anyway, who really cares? I bet if we asked right here on this thread, there wouldn't even be half a million fee paying golfsters who would take notice, think about it and say- "yeah, thats right, I remember that"

That's because they would get banned from the forums.

PS. I didn't bother reading all of the thread so if I got the wrong end of the stick then non pliant faeces. And you can propel that up the collective cloaca of all that is wrong around here.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2011 9:26 PM

LizzieRossetti:
    PS. I didn't bother reading all of the thread so if I got the wrong end of the stick then non pliant faeces. And you can propel that up the collective cloaca of all that is wrong around here.

ROFLMAO!!  You can turn a word or two Lizzie, for sure!!

• golferfrank63
    187 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2011 1:28 PM

i use  r9 275 and g10 irons for good time they do u fine

RSS