Forums

Help › Forums

Legend Tier - Dont Do It!!!!!

Tue, Oct 18 2011 1:28 PM (25 replies)
  • SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2010 6:40 AM

I like to think of tournaments as practice for ranked rounds... Try it! And I get the occasional top 200 finish. Just recently I got a round that put me 146th in the leaderboard for LPGA December championship. I won't finish there though... It's all tiers competing there and I managed 146th?! Some of you must think I cheated... If I did know how to cheat I wouldn't waste my time on 146th. I'd go the full way and beat BolloxInBrugges. Some people may be sand-baggers but SexySophie69 has achieved nothing from this. 

Doodles

• spunkman
    7 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2010 12:29 PM

I actually believe the opposite. Ranked rounds are similar to the real deal, but you know that if you do badly, you aren't losing much. Tournaments are the real deal, case closed.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2011 3:00 PM

I am actually trying for Legend.  Call me crazy but I just want to play from back there.  

I do have the equipment for it tho,    that will make the transition much easier.

Getting tuff when 31's only move the avg down .12 points and you post all scores.   

GL

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2011 5:09 PM

piztaker:

Deccy180:

Im all for banning sand baggers.

What people like Sophie?

Let's not forget Bacardi & Coke also. Take a looksy at JBRUNNING's avatar pic. Familiar huh?   lol

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2011 8:31 PM

tiffer67:
    It could be worse, your football team could be out of business ;^)

What's your football team?

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2011 8:35 PM

Deccy - sent you a friends request and an invitation to join the Crystal Palace Country Club, although you are a Pompey Chimer.

If we get a game on soon, I'll give you some advice to clubs.

TBH you are some levels short of buying a really good legend 3W and Driver.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2011 8:37 PM

Deccy180:

Im all for banning sand baggers but i jsut pissed that i recently brought my raptures and now i have to p out for new clubs jsut because i got better at the game

Many have done that.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2011 8:42 PM

Deccy, join my country club and when you reach level 62, I'll gift you this baby:

R9 TP 8.5° Driver (L62+)

1,195 Credits

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2011 8:46 PM

Just realised this thread is more than a year old. What an absolute clown that makes me.

What a strange bump.

It seems the upgrade of clubs put the OP right off WGT. Shame really.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2011 9:25 PM

PeterHopper:
    What an absolute clown that makes me.

And to think we are friends....

Okay...off to find the delete button ;)

RSS