Forums

Help › Forums

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!

Tue, Jan 13 2015 6:04 PM (80 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 4:56 PM

1enigma1:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    WHEW, WHAT A  GAME!   , HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-)

LOL. How much do you suppose Jerry Jones paid those officials to pick up that penalty flag in the 4th quarter? A ridiculous game changing call.

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 5:05 PM

ROFLMAO!    dont know just glad we did, really could have gone either way IMO..   :-)                 :edit  just look for the ref with the new Bentley!

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 5:15 PM

Yeah but now can we get past Green Bay ? The real game changer will be next game , in the ice box against Rogers .

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 5:39 PM

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 5:46 PM

Poor Detroit...can things get worse there ? cowboys ? I suppose I could go ahead and like them but that creepy snot jerry jones holds me back...doesn't matter, the Cowboys have won their last game for this year...

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 5:55 PM

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 5:59 PM

Worst officiating I've seen since the "Fail Mary" in Seattle with the substitute teachers.

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 6:00 PM

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 6:29 PM

Well i go way back as a fan of "Americas Team" i can remember the "trade" Hershel Walker 4 a BUNCH of draft picks pulled off by Jerry Jones & Jimmy Johnson which allowed Dallas to win 3 *Superbowls* in the 90s and lead to many current & soon to be Hall Of Fame  inductees & i cant imagine any current NFL players the wouldt love to sport that *STAR* on their helmet , hate him or love him he has a true passion for business & his beloved COWBOYS! .......                                               # :-)  :-) :-)                           P.S Detroit still has EMINEM &  Kid Rock    PMSL!,,,,,

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,305 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 6:47 PM

All I can is that at the beginning of the year everyone thought there was no way the Cowboys were going to the Playoffs, that they would find a way to shoot themselves in the foot, Well I guess Everyone including Steven A were wrong. There playing very well, but now any team can beat any team, it's the Playoffs, I'm hoping the Pats win, I just like there character, when they lose, they don't make excuses and when they win, they don't act like it's the first time. and they most likely have the best Coach in foot ball History,    Better than Walsh, Parcells , and even Lambardie....  and these guys were legends .

RSS