Help › Forums

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!

Tue, Jan 13 2015 6:04 PM (80 replies)
  • 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Mon, Jan 12 2015 6:37 PM

YankeeJim:
    YankeeJim:
    How do you think it is here in Bills' Country?
    ***  Bills fan? Ah no wonder you dislike the Cowboys LOL! 100% was a catch ground cant cause a fumble, yall sippin that h8terade :-) go check the replay, legion of boom plus 1(Rodgers) bum leg = ????

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Mon, Jan 12 2015 6:40 PM

TopShelf2010:

Don't count out Sanchez. Now that he has matured quite a bit, he could very well be on his way to becoming the Sanchise type of player. Having Sammy Watkins as a target would be huge. I think a healthy Spiller will be a factor as well. 

I honestly believe the Bills can make some noise next year

1 word " BUTT FUMBLE"  # ;- ) ;-) ;-)

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Mon, Jan 12 2015 6:42 PM

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Mon, Jan 12 2015 6:47 PM

TopShelf2010:

1enigma1:
    1 word " BUTT FUMBLE"  # ;- ) ;-) ;-)

Oh no you didn't?

LMAO

Oops  2 words lol  ;-)

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Mon, Jan 12 2015 6:55 PM

You Cowboys got out played by a soon to be a legend.

that man looked liked he was limping from the first snap.

A.Rodgers was too much to handle and you need to accept that .

He deserves the mvp just because he soldierd on with an injury and won a game ! 

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Mon, Jan 12 2015 8:00 PM

I like A. Rodgers, never claimed i didnt, & yes it was a great game , Dallas shoulda run the ball more in the 2nd & 3rd quarter IMO, &  i am humble in defeat , but we will never know what coulda happened, im still happy with the performance of the Cowboys this year!  Seattle is on a roll clicking on all cylinders if G.B can get past them maybe you can talk "MVP" .....     ...    ;-)

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Tue, Jan 13 2015 3:44 AM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jan 13 2015 5:35 AM

1enigma1:
     Bills fan? Ah no wonder you dislike the Cowboys LOL!

LOL. Goes way back before the Bills. Growing up in Los Angeles, what self respecting Ram fan would ever think anything but dire thoughts about the Cowboys?  And Minnesota with Fran Tarkenton, too.  :-D

p.s., And it was never about the ground causing anything, he didn't control the ball to the ground.  ;-)

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Tue, Jan 13 2015 1:43 PM

T,S you know your football ;-)   , Y.J  I too grew up in LA  & kinda liked the Rams but it was Roger Staubach , Tony Dorsett , Drew Pearson, Randy White ect..... & of course Tom Landry who had me mesmerized as a youth and been with em ever since. Catch or no catch that will be be debated for a long time ;-)  too bad i sold my Delorean from back in day , i coulda went back in time and changed the outcome of the game lol.......

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jan 13 2015 4:36 PM

Oy! Merlin Olsen and Co. Those were the days. Saw them many times in the Coliseum. Odd how a nemesis from back then-the Vikings-connects to the Bills. 0-4 in Super Bowls.  :-(

RSS