Forums

Help › Forums

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!

Tue, Jan 13 2015 6:04 PM (80 replies)
  • dacrash
    475 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 7:13 PM

YankeeJim:
    LOL. How much do you suppose Jerry Jones paid those officials to pick up that penalty flag in the 4th quarter? A ridiculous game changing call.

+1billion.  He had to have paid big bucks to buy that game.  Guess he really wanted to win no matter how it happened.  Rather be good than lucky any day.  Dallas was lucky not good and haven't been for decades now.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 7:22 PM

dacrash:

YankeeJim:
    LOL. How much do you suppose Jerry Jones paid those officials to pick up that penalty flag in the 4th quarter? A ridiculous game changing call.

+1billion.  He had to have paid big bucks to buy that game.  Guess he really wanted to win no matter how it happened.  Rather be good than lucky any day.  Dallas was lucky not good and haven't been for decades now.

Damn them multi-account, auto-dinging officials!

• KILLER52
    754 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 7:28 PM

January....Lambeau Field....the Cowgirls in town.  Take in a deep breath of cool crisp air and....RELAX.   

Man, how much better can it get?  Oh, and you better bring a jacket.

:)

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 7:36 PM

dacrash:
              Sigh , always gonna be haters, did you even watch the game? such sour grapes?  ah you must be a Raiders fan..      :-)

• dacrash
    475 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 9:11 PM

1enigma1:

dacrash:
              Sigh , always gonna be haters, did you even watch the game? such sour grapes?  ah you must be a Raiders fan..      :-)

Yes, I watched the game. Yes, I root for the Raiders, someone has to, but they are not my team. I didn't care who won because both teams aren't worth squat.

I just don't like bad calls or in this case a good penalty call repealed without explanation changing the whole dynamics of the game. 

Penalties should be added to the coaches reason for challenging a call, and should be reviewable also.  Officials are human and make mistakes.  In this case it sure is fishy that a perfectly good penalty call is reversed.  Sure hope that there is not some kind of monkey business going on with the officials.  It has happened before and will (if not already) happen again.

just saying...

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 10:56 PM

Ok im a little bias considering the call went our way but face guarding is allowed in the pros just not in college, and both players could have been called for a foul (lotta contact on both sides) but it still doesnt  mean Dallas was lucky lol ,ROMO showed up on 3rd downs Stafford didnt , Cowboys defense clamped down plain & simple = a hard fought victory!  next game will be tough but nobody thought the Cowboys would be here anyway...

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Tue, Jan 6 2015 8:11 AM

Hawks fan here giving propers to the Cowboys - that was one helluva football game.  Romo is having an MVP season by my eye - didn't see that comin.

Great job and good luck in the next one.

Go Hawks......

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jan 6 2015 8:57 AM

duffer19:
    Romo is having an MVP season by my eye

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Tue, Jan 6 2015 10:35 AM

LOL...we'll take a win anyway we can... GO BOY"S....tough game coming up.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Tue, Jan 6 2015 8:55 PM

I look forward to the Packers game against the boys.

How will the Cowboys handle being frozen ? And playing outdoors? 

In AROD we trust !

RSS