Forums

Help › Forums

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!

Tue, Jan 13 2015 6:04 PM (80 replies)
  • MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, Jan 11 2015 1:29 PM

I thought karma as well - mainly because I was born and raised in Michigan, and am a Lions fan as a result.

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Sun, Jan 11 2015 1:31 PM

MichaelStroke:
    It just happened.  I think Dez got hosed on that reversal.  That was a catch in my book.
           I agree, bad call ,great game , hats off to Aaron Rodgers...      #i feel a little sick          ;-)                            : edit  great year for Americas Team though, hushed a few doubters  in the process...                                  P.S ill be rooting 4 the Seahawks being from the west coast, {SOCAL} i even remember the old teams with Jim Zorn & Steve Largent ..lol     ;-)

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sun, Jan 11 2015 1:44 PM

Yup. Great season. That was a ninth hole par putt to go to extras that just curled the lip. good game pac 

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Sun, Jan 11 2015 2:32 PM

I thought the ground couldn't cause a fumble?? looks like he had control to me. Go Sea Hawks...no way does Green Bay win the next game. When all is said and done it was a great game.

• GlassMan27
    573 Posts
    Sun, Jan 11 2015 3:03 PM

1enigma1:
     I agree, bad call

That was undeniably the right call. It is also undeniable that a missed holing call was the ONLY reason Dallas was even playing in this game. 

• KILLER52
    754 Posts
    Sun, Jan 11 2015 7:37 PM

The true "America's Team" moves on.  Big underdog @ Seattle though. Gutsy performance by your MVP.

:)

• BigBlockVettes
    738 Posts
    Mon, Jan 12 2015 7:13 AM

As my dear old granny use to say whats good for the goose is good for the gander , How bout them cowboys now Jerry Jones. Hoping for old school Superbowl Packers  Colts & seeing i like both i guess the scale tips to colts was a Johnny U fan

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 12 2015 8:16 AM

BigBlockVettes:
    Hoping for old school Superbowl Packers  Colts

GL with that. There's a team in the Great Northwest that might be in the way and a hobbled Rodgers ain't gonna be liking the treatment he gets there. :-)

• BigBlockVettes
    738 Posts
    Mon, Jan 12 2015 11:38 AM

i pull for 2 teams the redskins & anyone who plays the NE PATS so i can live with the Seahawks, colts or packers, just so long as it ain,t the PATS

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 12 2015 12:27 PM

BigBlockVettes:
    i pull for 2 teams the redskins & anyone who plays the NE PATS

LMAO. How do you think it is here in Bills' Country? Would love to see Indy do them in.Second best scenario would be to have them get run over by Seattle in front of the world.  :-D

RSS