• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Mon, Jan 12 2015 12:34 PM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 12 2015 1:18 PM

TopShelf2010:

YankeeJim:
    How do you think it is here in Bills' Country?

Rex Ryan huh?

Woohoo. Bigtime. And he's gonna grab the OC from SF and probably talk Mark Sanchez into the mix. Ain't too crazy about Sanchez but he's better than what the Bills have now and has big game experience. LOL. Way cheaper than the next best option-expensive Jay Cutler.

Alla sudden the sadsack Bills fans have something to look forward to. Maybe. Always the maybe in Buffalo until December when the reality sets in.  Thinking Mr. Ryan might change that.  :-)

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Mon, Jan 12 2015 1:28 PM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 12 2015 1:43 PM

TopShelf2010:
    I honestly believe the Bills can make some noise next year

For the first time since the Tennessee Throwback this is the talk of Buffalo. In January, no less, a month typically reserved for being depressed at the next year's outlook while you watch real teams play. 

Liking the Sanchez-Watkins connection thought. The S&W connection, like the gun.  :-)

• BigBlockVettes
    738 Posts
    Mon, Jan 12 2015 2:07 PM

I agree with that Yankee that would be very nice to see Tom Thumb & his boy Bill get there rearends handed to them in front of the whole U S A L O L

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Mon, Jan 12 2015 2:49 PM

ok - after having been force fed that 'replay' for hours this morning - that is a catch in my book - to think that DB isn't good enough to have been in control and going for the goal line and all that crap - 2 1/2 steps blah blah rules applied correctly yadda yadda

that should be a catch every time - don't care when or where.  Yesterday I was convinced it was not a catch - tomorrow might be different - so that's what my opinion is worth anyway

duff out

Packs are going to receive the BOOOOOOOM

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Mon, Jan 12 2015 2:54 PM

Catch in your book means nothing , it is what the rules say , and they clearly say that is not a catch.

Amazed how many from the states that don't know the rules !

He got greedy, if he had just kept it tight and safe at the 2 yard line , the cowboys would have scored !!

Not that it mattered , Packs would have had plenty of time to score on more ! 

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Mon, Jan 12 2015 2:59 PM

well aren't we passionate siggi - you go boy

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 12 2015 4:34 PM

And just maybe if DB had not tried to be the glory hound and extend into the end zone, instead focusing on controlling the ball, there'd be a different story. Look at his pose when his knee is actually on the ground.  :-)

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Mon, Jan 12 2015 4:50 PM

RSS