Forums

Help › Forums

bad game

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 17 2014 5:04 AM (3 replies)
  • Crushzilla
    17 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 7:23 AM

60% of my multi player games never finish due to technical errors. you should NOT lose a playing pass when machine screws up. Deduct a pass the end of a round, not during round.Only fair since individual not at fault for tech screw up. This morning, two blitz games ended before fifth hole with "Game error" message. 4 players screwed and at least one pass wasted.  and seems to be getting worse.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 4:28 PM

60% should be a clue:

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Solution: Stop playing the game types that are prone to technical errors.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 4:48 PM

Blitz is a waste of a pass anyway !! Blitz does nothing for your average either .

use you pass on a 9 or 18 hole Stroke play event - your club will thank you !! specially if you can collect your consecutive day bonus with your pass.

Play often - have fun !!

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 5:04 AM

Crushzilla:

60% of my multi player games never finish due to technical errors. you should NOT lose a playing pass when machine screws up. Deduct a pass the end of a round, not during round.Only fair since individual not at fault for tech screw up. This morning, two blitz games ended before fifth hole with "Game error" message. 4 players screwed and at least one pass wasted.  and seems to be getting worse.

ApexPC:

60% should be a clue:

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Solution: Stop playing the game types that are prone to technical errors.

if it is 60% then it could very well be something on your end, I might have 1 in 20 or 25 games crash, And those are due to a player quitting by just closing his browser instead of forfeiting the right way. And as a previous posted stated you get many many more XP's with the pass for 9 or 18 hole games. 

RSS