Forums

Help › Forums

i need a friend,

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 17 2014 9:49 PM (4 replies)
  • petespop1
    4 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 3:47 PM

hey y'all. I'm Petespop, He's a pitbull, I used to be, but now im tyrying to learn how to play golf, help. my first computer, so I could use some tips, advice, whatever. I just know that I suck, but I am getting better, so give me some help. thanks

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 4:22 PM

You have found a great game and are well on your way.  Take full advantage of this forum.  Plenty of helpful players willing to share tips and advice.  Also lots of knowledge and tips by using the search box over to the right-------------------------->. 

Here is a good tip unless money is not an object to you.  Your wasting your credits on those max balls w/starter clubs better to save your credits for upgraded equipment.

Take advantage of doing survey's and watching videos to accumulate credits. 

Lower levels move quickly so waiting to upgrade can be most cost-effective in the long run. 

Last tip, I can offer for now is look to join a country club and this will allow you to make friends who are there also to ask questions and seek for advice.

Take care buddy and happy swinging-GD

• JasonBlazer
    2,246 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 7:02 PM

Join a friendly Country Club and go from there...I'd promote mine, so click my name, see my CC, and join...;-)

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 9:24 PM

JasonBlazer:

Join a friendly Country Club and go from there...I'd promote mine, so click my name, see my CC, and join...;-)

Excellent advice, I would also add find one that is active as well.  Great way to learn from other players in the club is to play some multi player games.

- WGTdbloshoe

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 9:49 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

JasonBlazer:

Excellent advice, I would also add find one that is active as well.  Great way to learn from other players in the club is to play some multi player games.

- WGTdbloshoe

good advice, don't jump to the first club that wants you, look around and find one that will help you advance and teach you. 

RSS