Help › Forums

Round of WGT Ladies

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 29 2014 4:27 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • FirefighterSGW
    2 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 4:38 PM

Just hoping to meet a nice woman who likes to play the occasional round of golf on here. Feel free to message me if you'd like to connect sometime.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 5:06 PM

If you stumble upon a female profile and female avatar, ask her to play.  Just remember...

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 5:26 PM

How many balls and clubs are you willing to gift.......what a set up......LMAO!!

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 5:37 PM

A Blind Date ? My brother Jonny had one and he went over to pick her up and noticed she was pregnant. It shocked him and he asked what happened. She said she and her boyfriend got into a fight. My brother told her to tell her boyfriend that the next time they have a fight he is supposed to knock you down.

• k9114
    103 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 5:57 PM

FirefighterSGW:
    Nothing weird or creepy,

hahaha !

This is like starting a sentence with, "you're not going to believe this, but...."

@ MichaelStroke...you think we're all dudes, huh? pfft.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 6:19 PM

k9114:

FirefighterSGW:
    Nothing weird or creepy,

hahaha !

This is like starting a sentence with, "you're not going to believe this, but...."

@ MichaelStroke...you think we're all dudes, huh? pfft.

All?  No.  However, I'd probably break it down as such:

70% - really a dude

15% - bats for other team

12% - married

2.5% - uggo

0.5% - single, real, doable female

• k9114
    103 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 6:55 PM

MichaelStroke:

However, I'd probably break it down as such:

70% - really a dude

12% - married

2.5% - uggo

hahahaha ! A numbers guy I see. You must be a statistician or accountant. 

Can we have a break down of males here now? i.e. Creepers, Collectors, Guys that think that this is match.com, etc.

Thanks.

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 7:02 PM

Never again will I go on a blind date. I once was hooked up by a coworker of mine and was told "You will really like her" Well we spoke on the phone and set up the date for a Wednesday evening after work. I even went as far as renting a truck for the date, since she preferred those types of vehicles. When I went to pick her up, I thought I had the wrong address. The only female standing outside by her house looked to be about 12-13 years old; she was that short. I'm 5 ft 10 so ......strike One 

The second thing I noticed after watching her struggle to get into the truck was.....her one eye kind of seemed different, then I looked a little lower down to her mouth...and noticed her front two teeth overlapped a bit. I am not making fun of her faults BUT really?...totally opposite of what my so called friend informed me. The last strike was when I noticed at the restaurant, she drank like a fish and had a bad attitude 3 days later when I called her on the phone to say hello, she made me feel like I was interrupting her sleep; at 8:00 pm at night. True story...and I've never went on a blind date after that.

P.S. she told me later that she had a glass eye. Hope she found her soul mate, because I wasn't 

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 7:03 PM

k9114:

MichaelStroke:

However, I'd probably break it down as such:

70% - really a dude

12% - married

2.5% - uggo

hahahaha ! A numbers guy I see. You must be a statistician or accountant. 

Can we have a break down of males here now? i.e. Pervs, Stalkers, Collectors, etc.

Thank you.

Actually, that's quite astute of you.  I am, indeed, an accountant.

As far as guys, I'd say...

75% old, dull, or British

20% perv/skeeve

5% decent individual.

Mark me down in the 20%

• k9114
    103 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 7:34 PM

MichaelStroke:
    20% perv/skeeve

At least you're honest. hahaha !

I am very astute...

Speaking of blind dates...one of my girlfriends worked with a guy and said, "oh you're going to like this guy. He has everything going for him, K. You'll see."

So, I asked her for whatever info she had on him. She even gives me a photo of him from her iPhone. Go to work, do a little research..the guy comes back with a fugitive warrant out of Chicago.

...hahaha !

• PAGES
RSS