• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 7:43 PM

k9114:

MichaelStroke:
    20% perv/skeeve

At least you're honest. hahaha !

I am very astute...

Speaking of blind dates...one of my girlfriends worked with a guy and said, "oh you're going to like this guy. He has everything going for him, K. You'll see."

So, I asked her for whatever info she had on him. She even gives me a photo of him from her iPhone. Go to work, do a little research..the guy comes back with a fugitive warrant out of Chicago.

...hahaha !

Ooooo, a bad boy.  You lucky girl.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 7:49 PM

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Oct 28 2014 3:37 PM

Eeeeewwww, strange thread...

I had a blind date once!

A couple hrs into it she said, "This ain't going to work, I don't feel your enjoying my company"

I said, "GOOD, UNTIE ME b!tch, I'm leaving"!!!!

Now that's a joke, but this is funny!

The only female standing outside by her house looked to be about 12-13 years old; she was that short. I'm 5 ft 10 so ......strike One  The second thing I noticed after watching her struggle to get into the truck was.....her one eye kind of seemed different, then I looked a little lower down to her mouth...and noticed her front two teeth overlapped a bit. I am not making fun of her faults BUT really?...totally opposite of what my so called friend informed me. The last strike was when I noticed at the restaurant, she drank like a fish and had a bad attitude 3 days later when I called her on the phone to say hello, she made me feel like I was interrupting her sleep; at 8:00 pm at night. True story..

LOL, JOE, if she struck out at the tryout, WTF ya doing calling her 3 days later trying to sign her up!!!! LMAO

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Oct 28 2014 4:18 PM

Well, it can get sP00Ky. My other brother David (Doovie) got hooked into one, but he is pretty smart. The evening before the date he went over to her place and peeked into her bedroom and she was sitting in front of her dressing table and he saw her take off her wig and she was bald. Then she took out her glass eye and false teeth and stood up and removed her artificial leg. Then she saw David and screamed "WHAT DO YOU WANT!!" he said " You know what I want, toss it over here"

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Oct 28 2014 4:26 PM

WTF - Creepy or what?

Last time I logged on this was a golf site, not a dating site for imbeciles with low self esteem.

FirefighterSGW:
    Feel free to message me if you'd like to connect sometime.

Make that ultra creepy.

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Tue, Oct 28 2014 6:25 PM

HEY ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I'MA DAM  PROVERT ..... perv's are rookies !!! 

so whats our %  ....

:)_~~

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Oct 28 2014 6:52 PM

Did anyone catch his star sign?

• unclenewy
    334 Posts
    Wed, Oct 29 2014 1:36 AM

MichaelStroke:

Actually, that's quite astute of you.  I am, indeed, an accountant.

As far as guys, I'd say...

75% old, dull, or British

20% perv/skeeve

5% decent individual.

Mark me down in the 20%

So are you saying that if you're old or British then you can't be a decent individual?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Oct 29 2014 4:27 AM

• PAGES
RSS