Help › Forums

theif

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 30 2010 6:45 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • aussieguyadam
    602 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 8:39 AM

i agree with sgt bilko 100% on his post 2 date hasnt made me turn my  head yet 2 be honest lol

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 8:42 AM

[quote="SGTBilko"]..Obviously if you wrote it you do................I do not air laundry or point out names. While WGT is not quick to answer they do. That was my point. I personally do not think it is fair to point out names on a public forum that was my point.

Sarge, I agree with the no names in public forums, only because its against WGT's guidelines for R&Rg's. However WGT needs to step up to the plate and address this situation, not just ignore it.
    side note...I don't play MPC with anyone I don't know, but if I did and ran across a "bagger" I'd put him/her "on front street" in a heartbeat.

• aussieguyadam
    602 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 8:44 AM

oneputtdavid:

[quote="SGTBilko"]..Obviously if you wrote it you do................I do not air laundry or point out names. While WGT is not quick to answer they do. That was my point. I personally do not think it is fair to point out names on a public forum that was my point.

Sarge, I agree with the no names in public forums, only because its against WGT's guidelines for R&Rg's. However WGT needs to step up to the plate and address this situation, not just ignore it.
    side note...I don't play MPC with anyone I don't know, but if I did and ran across a "bagger" I'd put him/her "on front street" in a heartbeat.

is few 100 creds who gives a fk lol dont play next time lol u saving pennies?

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 9:19 AM

I'm your "Huckleberry"

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 6:40 PM

SGTBilko:
    Obviously if you wrote it you do................I do not air laundry or point out names. While WGT is not quick to answer they do. That was my point. I personally do not think it is fair to point out names on a public forum that was my point.

I agree, that is why i asked you to message me with the names, i would like to look them up and see if they are still active, or if you really got them thrown out. Frankly speaking, i do not think you can, but if you can, i will apologize

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 6:45 PM

aussieguyadam:

not talking about pennies, talking about cheats and liars. if they will sandbag their average, what else will they do, or what else are they doing. If you enjoy playing against cheaters and liars, no problem. I think that WGT has a responsibility to its customers to weed out the cheats, especially when you tell them about it, prove it, and they still do nothing. C'mon, nobody wants a dirty game

• PAGES
RSS