Forums

Help › Forums

meter speed and what it means

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 14 2014 3:11 PM (5 replies)
  • bear4537
    4 Posts
    Wed, Nov 12 2014 6:47 AM

Well I would like to hear from someone that knows just what the meter speed numbers keen. Is the lower the number the slower the meter moves or higher the number the slower the meter moves?

I have been puzzled by this for some time and can't get it straight, please don't think me stupid just confused.   

Thanks BEAR4537

• ScottHope
    10,354 Posts
    Thu, Nov 13 2014 2:24 PM

The higher the number, the slower the meter.  : )

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Nov 13 2014 2:49 PM

bear4537:

Well I would like to hear from someone that knows just what the meter speed numbers keen. Is the lower the number the slower the meter moves or higher the number the slower the meter moves?

I have been puzzled by this for some time and can't get it straight, please don't think me stupid just confused.   

Thanks BEAR4537

Yes, Scott Hope is right...the higher is slower. This holds true with both clubs & balls, and between the two you will find a pace that is in a close concert with your personal reaction time  ;-}

• KrisBoyd1
    146 Posts
    Fri, Nov 14 2014 10:21 AM

SweetiePie:

bear4537:

Thanks BEAR4537

Yes, Scott Hope is right...the higher is slower. This holds true with both clubs & balls, and between the two you will find a pace that is in a close concert with your personal reaction time  ;-}

They dont make balls n clubs with a 25 metre speed which would suit my personal reaction time lol

• ScottHope
    10,354 Posts
    Fri, Nov 14 2014 2:18 PM

KrisBoyd1:
    They dont make balls n clubs with a 25 metre speed which would suit my personal reaction time lol
    You'd have time to go out for a pint if it was that slow, hehe.  : )

• KrisBoyd1
    146 Posts
    Fri, Nov 14 2014 3:11 PM

ScottHope:

KrisBoyd1:
    You'd have time to go out for a pint if it was that slow, hehe.  : )

Now your talking that could be the future, set metre off go get a beer come back and nail the ding i think were onto something here 

RSS