Forums

Help › Forums

new clubs

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 20 2014 1:19 PM (2 replies)
  • ajg1965
    1 Posts
    Thu, Nov 20 2014 4:21 AM

ladies and gents I need advice. I am looking to buy my first set of clubs and have a total buget of 6000 credits......any ideas?

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Nov 20 2014 10:49 AM
    I'd wait a while but if you must spend then wedges and a driver would be a good first step. The R1 driver is available at level 48 and will last you for ages.
    2,111 Posts
    Thu, Nov 20 2014 1:19 PM

Yes, I'd also advise you to wait just a while before investing a lot of $$$ in those shiny new clubs!  I know it's really hard to wait, I know I had that same problem, but in the end wait until your are at a higher level.  Instead, save up those credits for the day when you can get some of the really high end clubs, and your wallet will thank you too!  I would add this, try and play with the best ball your $$ can afford and one preferably with a lower meter to off set your current clubs meter speed.  Also, a ball with a lot of spin and a good distance balance is a good choice.  Check out the Calloways and Volkins and the srixons are not to bad either.  In the end the choice is of course yours.  One last thing, try and go with the Cleveland wedges!  They are simply the best for my $$$

Coyote

RSS