Forums

Help › Forums

Day 8 .... Christmas 2014

Wed, Dec 10 2014 3:46 PM (71 replies)
  • JKnight6533
    23 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 2:05 PM

Hello Toona happy holydays i wouls like to see  some sirxon balls please a 3 pack since there are cheap balls like me god bless

• AdamK70
    433 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 2:07 PM

Dear Santa

I've just moved up a level & am struggling to reach & hold some of the greens.  I'm saving up for the level 85 Nike irons, but it will take a while. I know this is an expensive item to request, but I am looking for a more long term or sustainable help rather than the quick fix of a sleeve of balls.  I fully appreciate that the spirit of this is to help as many as possible, but if I don't ask I'll never know.

Many thanks to all of the santas & all of the gifts that they have shared. Happy Chrtismas to all

Adam

• RonCarr
    243 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 2:16 PM

JKnight6533:

Hello Toona happy holydays i wouls like to see  some sirxon balls please a 3 pack since there are cheap balls like me god bless

JKNIGHT6533 Enjoy the Green balls Merry Christmas sorry Santa out of cheap balls here  lol

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 2:46 PM

RonCarr:
    JKNIGHT6533 Enjoy the Green balls Merry Christmas

Hey JKnight6533-

You must really love this event, that's three gifts you've won in 8 days. Why don't you let some other players that haven't found anything in their stocking yet have a chance to receive a gift. Does that sound like a good idea?

MC

(Sorry ECGA)

• T2greeeen
    21 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 3:11 PM

I was gifted this day a Level 40 TM R11 driver from 84Dan. My gracious thanks and may you all be filled with super deeper blessings this season. What a treat!

• toona
    389 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 4:13 PM

gdog8:

Merry X-mas Toona and ECGA wishing you and yours a wonderful Holiday Season!  Have meet many wonderful people that I consider good friends from ECGA from Golfer Katy, Dharmacat have been long time good friends up till most recently Sug everyone I have encountered from your club has been most pleasant and a joy to get a game with.  Good luck and enjoy your day of giving and HF and see you at the next flash mob hopefully!  Cheers-GD

And a merry Christmas to you and yours also GD. Looking forward to seeing ya at the next FM on the 13th

• toona
    389 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 4:16 PM

Bubusei:

Toona 

i am new to wgt..... I would like to join an active CC!

merry xmas to you'll!

Check out ECGA great group of folks here

• toona
    389 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 4:27 PM

mrcaddie:

ECGA is in the house!

Toona-

Again, my sincerest thanks to everyone at the Eagle Club Golf Association for your continued support of this event. Thank you all.

Have fun today.

MC

Thank you MC for giving us the opportunity. Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

• toona
    389 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 4:50 PM

Well the ECGA Santa's red bag is getting a little light . So we will pass the giving off to Adeypa for day 9.  Wish we could of gifted everyone but  if ya didn't get a gift yet there are 16 days yet to go. 

All the best to everyone for a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year

Steve

• RHallas
    1,484 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 4:53 PM

Thanks to ECGA for everything tey have done!!!  Toona, you and your club did an outstanding job today!  Merry Christmas to you and your members...

RSS