Forums

Help › Forums

my user name was stolen

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 8 2014 2:21 PM (1 replies)
  • 111bobbyneuman
    1 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 2:14 PM

i had reached a fairly high level, and accumulatted a lot of extras , balls, clubs etc.. any way one day i went to play and i could not log on?, they then said my user name was *****...that was my password my user name was bobbyneuman. how could this happen? and now you want me to start all over with nothing?this is very un fair to some one that loved your game and played everyday...i have not played now for some time, but i miss it but why should i have to start all over with none of the extras that i won or bought? will someone please tell me what happened?   bobbyneuman58@yahoo.com

n

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 2:21 PM

111bobbyneuman:

i had reached a fairly high level, and accumulatted a lot of extras , balls, clubs etc.. any way one day i went to play and i could not log on?, they then said my user name was *****...that was my password my user name was bobbyneuman. how could this happen? and now you want me to start all over with nothing?this is very un fair to some one that loved your game and played everyday...i have not played now for some time, but i miss it but why should i have to start all over with none of the extras that i won or bought? will someone please tell me what happened?   bobbyneuman58@yahoo.com

n

Please contact Customer Support, they can help you with this.

- WGTdbloshoe

RSS