Forums

Help › Forums

Can't stay on

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 10 2014 8:58 PM (5 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Dec 9 2014 3:57 PM

Have tried for 4 nights now to play a game, AS, stroke, whatever. After my second shot it drops and I get the cannot connect to WGT. Have looked like a quitter on 3 AS games. I have tried Comodo, Chrome, all the same. getting a black screen, something about an exec 86 something. I don't know how to fix this. Just tried again and got the same thing.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Tue, Dec 9 2014 4:08 PM

You know what the response will be !! Clear your cache and browser history. It's on your end !! The standard canned answer. Good luck in resolving the issue I hope to see you on again soon !!

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 8:02 AM

renniw52:

Have tried for 4 nights now to play a game, AS, stroke, whatever. After my second shot it drops and I get the cannot connect to WGT. Have looked like a quitter on 3 AS games. I have tried Comodo, Chrome, all the same. getting a black screen, something about an exec 86 something. I don't know how to fix this. Just tried again and got the same thing.

If you get the exact error up on here, i'm sure one of us forum bods will be able to help you. :) What version of flash have you got loaded?

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 2:54 PM

I forgot how to even check to see what version I have bery.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 8:41 PM

Right click in the game window or on the Play Now button.

• rush2012
    320 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 8:58 PM

I have had issues with all browsers over time but now have found one that is awesome right now. Try MAXTHON browser. I rarely if at all get d/c and very few meter issues. I have been able to play as many rounds as i want without ever rebooting my system or WGT. I have played up to 12 matches in one sitting and no problems. Hope this works for you and everyone else.

RSS