Forums

Help › Forums

"Day 10....Christmas 2014"

Sun, Dec 14 2014 6:51 PM (77 replies)
  • newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 12:32 PM

woogster:
    I was wondering if you might have a Callaway XHot 10.5 driver(lv67+) in your bag this year.

I used to, but now I don't - been sent to you  :)

SantaT

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 12:36 PM

Jingers:
    if u could gift me a driver with around 270 yards that would be much appreciated

Think we found something that fits the bill :))   Enjoy

Santa T

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 12:43 PM

MWirthless:
    The second is the Cleveland CG16 64° Wedge (L80+) . 

Sorry Santa wasn't able to supply your 1st request, but he couldn't stand the thought of you still having the starter sand wedge next to a shiny new Clevo, so hope you don't mind but I've sent both the 60 and 64 deg wedges.

Santa T

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 12:48 PM

Phew!  All that shopping has made me really thirsty (and bit peckish) so I'm going to call it a day.

For those who have sent requests today but are yet to receive anything, despair not...a little birdy has told me some Santa's helpers will be along shortly to carry on.

My thanks to those who bumped this up throughout the day, and HUGE 'your amazing' to Mr.C for pulling this all together.

Santa T

• woogster
    174 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 1:44 PM

Thank you very much Santa T. I hope you have a great Holiday Season!!!!

woogster

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 2:16 PM

newcastleb:
    For those who have sent requests today but are yet to receive anything, despair not...a little birdy has told me some Santa's helpers will be along shortly to carry on.

I can confirm this to be true.

I had a country club approach me that really wanted to participate and this is what we came up with.

On certain days "Santa's Amigos" (or Santa's Friends) will comb through the Xmas threads, but only after Santa has announced that his/her day is closed, and select a player or two that did not receive a gift and send them one.

So, keep checking those stockings.

MC

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 2:38 PM

Well done again, fantastic people here in WGT  land. 

• edduke1970
    88 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 3:36 PM

i could really use a level 88 big bertha driver. thank you and merry christmas

• cyrusthegreat
    85 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 3:42 PM

newcastleb:

cyrusthegreat:
    I would really love the L80 Cleveland 64 wedge.

It seems you have already received a gift in this years event, may I respectfully ask that you abide by Mr.C's 'rules' and refrain from further requests to allow as many players as possible to be gifted something.

Santa T

My goodness--I had no idea! I'd never received a message about this gift, and I hadn't edited my equipment in the last couple of days. I'll have to go back and figure out which Santa was so generous. My apologies for asking for something I'd already received, it was certainly not my intention to ask to receive two gifts in this year's event.

Merry Christmas!

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 3:43 PM

[

russellfahey:

newcastleb:

russellfahey:
    For my xmas wishes,any chance of getting me a VSUO win next year lol.

With my connections.....no chance :((   lols

russellfahey:
    Just popping in to see how your days going Thomas, hope you enjoy your day playing santa :)

Thanks Russ....now doing the hard part.....working out who to say 'no' to :((

And just WHY wasn't I born rich instead of so dang good looking???

Santa T

Unfortunately that is a cross i also have to bear,being an enigma is moe of a burden to be honest lmao.

Russell

???    * _ *      :-)     ???        Thomas & Russell  your both 2 sexy for your shirts so sexy it hurts!       LOL!

RSS