Forums

Help › Forums

cross platform play--unsupported

Mon, May 11 2015 7:20 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Agador
    89 Posts
    Tue, Dec 9 2014 9:48 PM

i invited a new player to a match and cross platform play kept coming up. what is it? any help...thx

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 10:00 AM

Means one player is kn web and the other is on mobile. At this time you aren't able to play cross platform like that.      - WGTdbloshoe

• Agador
    89 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 11:55 AM

thank you very much. thought i had screwed something up!!

• zinhawkeye
    2 Posts
    Tue, Dec 30 2014 5:57 PM

Is there plans to make one able to play "cross platform"?

• MrSCicero
    154 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2015 11:51 AM

WGTdbloshoe:

Means one player is on web and the other is on mobile. At this time you aren't able to play cross platform like that.      - WGTdbloshoe

As a small Country Club owner I have 1 member that seems to only use or have a mobile device to play on, He makes the member count even, Would like to know if there will ever be a chance that this player will be able to play match's with our other members without having to invest in a computer, Or should I ask him to resign his position in our club because he does not have another device to be able to play on at this time? I see that this post is about 5 months old, Is there anything in the works to get these mobile devices connected cross platform,Or will this never come to light?

Thank you in advance for any information you can add to this post.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2015 12:06 PM

MrSCicero:
    Would like to know if there will ever be a chance that this player will be able to play match's with our other members without having to invest in a computer

The library and internet cafes. He can also play mobile to mobile if any others in your CC are so inclined.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2015 12:42 PM

You can get an acceptable laptop for less than the cost of the "latest and greatest" phone.

If you can crush candy or toss agitated fowl from a Galaxy S6, you can pick up a 15 inch Asus with a few gig of RAM and full WGT access.

• TUEYSHIO
    31 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2015 4:10 PM

How about Bluestacks? and cross-platform sounds like something the programers should be able to figure out? or is like crossing "streams" with a ghostbusters  proton pack.

• MrSCicero
    154 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2015 7:50 AM

YankeeJim:

MrSCicero:
    Would like to know if there will ever be a chance that this player will be able to play match's with our other members without having to invest in a computer

The library and internet cafes. He can also play mobile to mobile if any others in your CC are so inclined.

I play this on a 29 inch screen, Why would I want to play it on a screen that I can barely see?

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2015 8:51 AM

YankeeJim:
    internet cafes

• PAGES
RSS