Tue, Dec 16 2014 1:29 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 5:39 AM
  • jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 8:05 AM

We still need you, would rather Men than Women only cos some ladies may get offend by  some of my silly jokes about boobs and so forth :)

I and the rest of the club know real boobs are no laughing matter...

This add has been approved to be the bottom of the bucket ... 

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 12:10 PM

Don't bother in asking for any help from kenmacindustries or maybe it was just me ? Either way save your self the drama....

• kenmacindustries
    296 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 1:37 PM

well maybe if you could just be a little patient i would have been glad to help-i was busy tonight and you only friended me a few hours ago. and i dont check my messages every 30 minutes so before you go bashing people just be a little patient-you will need it when running  a CC.if you want help as i said i will be glad to help it is up to you.

jason

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 1:49 PM

Come on Jay, I invited you to a game then time ran out and you went busy , nice way to brush me off m8...

Sticking by what I said :) I'm sure you'll find a lot of haters that are willing to take your side but when your in BOTB you can only look up :)

• kenmacindustries
    296 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 2:05 PM

if i had the invite i would have accepted as you can ask anyone that knows me.if i had seen your message on my profile i would have replied to it as i dont leave messages hanging.i dont check them every hour but i do check them daily.if that is your descision to stick by what you said then fine so be it-but for you to try and disgrace me like that was not called for.i am not going to argue over this if you require help i will be glad to help you with your set up but you must realise that if i had no interest in playing or talking to you why would i accept your friend invite

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 2:11 PM

You do put up a good argument but all the same I know what I saw but I'm happy to let it go and just be your friend .. Thankyou for the offer of help in setting up a forum but i will decline...

Hope to one day beat you in a match play round :)

Jimmy

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 6:25 PM

jb6000:
    would rather Men than Women only cos some ladies may get offend by  some of my silly jokes about boobs and so forth :)

You're an idiot…!

• Elknoxious
    1,123 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 7:40 PM

patriciawilliams:

jb6000:
    would rather Men than Women only cos some ladies may get offend by  some of my silly jokes about boobs and so forth :)

You're an idiot…!

LOL

+1

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 10:47 PM

Whats with the need to start name calling ? I don't know either of you...

• PAGES
RSS