Good tidings to you

For all that you do

Big or small

It matters none at all

Your gifts are appreciated

Even if I don't receive

Just knowing that you are giving

That impresses me

I made a horrible mistake when I bought my clubs.  I didn't quite understand the specs correctly and what they meant.  The result is that I got a fine set of Irons that aren't right for me and consequently they negatively impact my game to the point that I consider going back to my starters.  If only I could sell them.  Had I understood what I was doing, I would have purchased the TaylorMade R11 Iron set (L32+). 

Thank You Santas

TheBrick1

• DPDDog
    9 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 2:13 PM

Merry Christmas Joe,

I been working hard to climb the ranks, maybe a sleeve of  Nike 20XI-X RZN would give me a little edge. Would be a nice thing under the tree.

Thanks for being a Santa and have a wonderful season

Paul

• Choochoo999
    98 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 2:17 PM

If Santa comes up North and read my message and I am lucky, I would like the Odyssey  Versa #1 Black Putter (L96) or the Iron Set Nike (L97).

I probably wont play better but I wont have anymore excuses. Ho Ho Ho

Some cookies by the chimney awaiting for you.

Ray

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 2:42 PM

As soon as I hear from Joe we will start sending out some gifts, may not get them all answered but will do our best.

The Santa squirrel in the tree.

• Marco129
    275 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 2:46 PM

Hi Santa. I just stopped by to feed the reindeer and give you two a bump to the rooftop.

- Mark

• rollone
    777 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 3:06 PM

hey renni, you got a decent putter stashed in your sack?

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 3:08 PM

MichaelStroke:
    We never stink.  We just have some years that aren't as stellar as others.  If Louisville hadn't paid off the refs, we'd have another national championship under our belts from a couple years back.
                                                                          oops I was referring to college football , in hopes they could lure (Jim Harbaugh) from the 49*rs,  you guys always have a good basketball team my bad  must be Friday or something..                    bump+++   Merry  Christmas all!

• Howard4444
    57 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 3:12 PM

Dear Santa Joe,

I could really use a new Driver this year.  Will a Taylor Made R1 White L48+ fit down the chimney?

Thanks Santa

• GrumpyTom
    7 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 3:39 PM

Merry Christmas all.. if chosen for this i would like to have a new odyssey versa #1 black putter.  whishing one and all a very merry Christmas and a Happy new year.

• OrinBM
    40 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 3:40 PM

I'd love to get some new irons to help me out on the links...

I've had my eye on the TaylorMade R11 set.  That would sure make for a merry x-mas!

Thanks for the consideration Santa, and happy holidays!!

RSS