Forums

Help › Forums

Question for WGT members and staff

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 12 2014 2:18 PM (5 replies)
  • biggtoad
    1,360 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 4:13 AM

I went to play a CC event, screen came up and asked me if I wanted to use a pass to earn extra XP"S for my CC, ok no problem. It's free right, it didn't ask me if I wanted to buy one , so click and away I went.

So there I am standing on the back nine, and all of a sudden my phone buzzes, thinking to my self, who the hell is that, as I look at my phone I see it is from Wgt "Thank you for your order" seems my free pass turned in to a purchase.

Has this happened to anyone else? I went to play another round and again I was asked if I wanted to use a "pass" it is not asking me if I want to buy one.

Thank you in advance, Toad

PS: Glad to earn XP'S for my CC and the 37 credits is not a problem, well until I am 37 credits short of buying another sleeve of balls

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 4:44 AM

When they wake up, (yeah right) your answer will be >>>>>

You must contact customer service for issues such as these.

Then a link will be provided for your enjoyment. 

Alas, there will be no enjoyment, for you see it is always you, your IPS, your computer, your modem, your cache, (different kind of cash), your incompetence (in their eyes) that causes vast amounts of money to magically disappear from your bank account only to materialise in WGT coffers.

It is one of the last great mysteries left in the world to be discovered. 

You need to find the elusive Archaeoflimflamologist to did deep into the layers of hidden history.

Last reported sighting of the Archaeoflimflamologist was at Al Capone's secret vault.

Call Geraldo Rivera. I believe he has inside information, and is on the trail of Al Capone's secret vault, STILL!

Pee

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 4:53 AM
    You look at the top of the game client. Just right of centre. If it says 1 where it says passes then you have a free pass. If it says 0 then you haven't. It's that simple.
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 6:26 AM

courteneyfish:
    You look at the top of the game client. Just right of centre. If it says 1 where it says passes then you have a free pass. If it says 0 then you haven't. It's that simple.

Yep.   I have almost bought a pass once when I didn't have a free one but was thinking I did and was just not paying attention to the words on said pop up window at first tee box. Just assuming that it was the "use pass" response when you have a free one to use. 

Just at the last split second I realized it said buy and use pass, or something along those lines. That would be my guess as to what actually happened to the OP, just didn't realise that the choice was to buy and use the pass.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 8:01 AM

ithurtswnipee:
    Alas, there will be no enjoyment, for you see it is always you, your IPS, your computer, your modem, your cache, (different kind of cash), your incompetence (in their eyes) that causes vast amounts of money to magically disappear from your bank account only to materialise in WGT coffers.

What's the story here?

• biggtoad
    1,360 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 2:18 PM

OK, let me be clear it did not give me the option to buy a pass, nor did it give me the option on the second round I played 20 minutes later.

I did ask if this has happened to anyone else?

yes, checking to see if you have a pass available is that simple, but so is looking at the screen and having the option to buy a pass.

RSS