Forums

Help › Forums

Day 13... Christmas 2014

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 14 2014 6:09 PM (108 replies)
  • Elknoxious
    1,123 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 6:31 AM

Our day is now officially closed. But don't worry, if anyone did not receive a gift there is still plenty of days left to hopefully cross an item off your list.  Check out day 14 going on now brought to you by the generous Santa, Siggi.

I would like to personally thank all Santas past, present and future. This event is a huge team effort and it's not just the gift giving that makes it so neat it's also all the support from the community. 

Big thanks MC for once again coordinating this large scale event and your unprecedented amount of dedication to spreading unalloyed happiness across WGT! 

• Geuty
    6 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 9:17 AM

hi TSCC thanks for your generosity, i recieved a new putter in my bag and am so great full

a player by the name of ardeeprime who i believe is part of your club has gifted me this putter. i dont know how to reach him to gift him some balls (its all i can afford) , but i certainly would like to do so. can someone get me in touch with him and also show me the process on how to give a gift to him. thank you happy holidays

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 9:23 AM

mrcaddie:

I don't know if you noticed it or not, but WGT has finally created a pop-up ad for this event. That may be the reason why we are seeing so many new players finding this event. Either way, it's a win win all around.

MC

Yeppers!  win win for sure.  :)

• RickJameson
    1 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 9:57 AM

Wishing all my friends on WGT a very Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year :)

Dear WGT Santa:

I would please like a new set of top of the line Nike VR irons this Christmas.

• KrisBoyd1
    146 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 1:49 PM

Celeste80:

Thank you so much for your generous gift Santa! It's much appreciated.

Your welcome celeste80 hope it helps u burn up some fairways - Happy Christmas from all at trout slayers cc

• MChancellor
    10 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 2:01 PM

Dear Santa,

I'm wishing I had a driver that hit 270 or more .With a new driver I could lower my score.Then this Christmas would stick in my mind as the Christmas that Santa and WGT  gave me glee.

Thank you and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 2:22 PM

Just discovered this game about 6 weeks ago and am totally addicted, being a diehard golfer and working on a course in upstate new york, i have some time on my hands now, lol. I've made it to L61 or so on the same starter set I was given. A month ago i was playing and had some sort of intense attack of some kind, wife rushed me to hospital, son was scared, pretty crappy stuff. Seemed like the world got turned inside out on it's axis or something. After a gazillion tests and doctors, the heart came back fine and I was thinking I could have virtigo. However, not that simple, an MRI on my brain revealed a herniated cerebellum that they say I was born with, for crying out loud. Now waiting for the neurologist to figure out my next step. ANYWAYS, with all the copays and all and Christmas coming with a 13 yr old son to make good for, I'm STUCK< STUCK< STUCK with playing with these starter clubs. Not looking for the best driver or putter on WGT, not necessary, but a step above what I have would be awesome and keep me going in this game I can't stop playing. I trudge through surveys for a half decent ball to play with but a decent driver or putter seems so far off. Awesome game, awesome people, awesome place to spend some idle winter time. Merry Christmas everyone!

• SpazBallBusters
    41 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 6:05 PM

TWIN PONDS

I can do this....

I believe in paying it forward; so...

If Santa brings me the set of irons I requested.  I'll GIVE you the current set of irons I have.

So now we can BOTH keep our fingers crossed - lol

Merry Christmas

• SpazBallBusters
    41 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 6:09 PM

OOPS

Hey Twin Ponds... I see this popped up on 12/13, and today is 12/15,.. so we better post on Monday (I don't know how this works; if we need to post every day or what)

RSS