Forums

Help › Forums

Locked Meter L91+ driver

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 20 2014 5:46 AM (5 replies)
  • elk86305
    19 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 6:46 AM

Is there any way I can gift a driver that is still locked.

My wife and I need the slowest meter we can get and the driver I'd like to get her is the Meter 9.5  L91+.

I know there must be a reason to keep things locked until certain levels are reached but we both want the slow meter and additional distance.

I'd be willing to send a check to cover the credit cost to anyone who can gift the driver to her if that is not against the rules of WGT.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 9:48 AM

Unfortunately, if the item is locked you will not be able to purchase the equipment.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 9:59 AM

What level is your wife? Assuming about what you are:

Make sure she does at least the 1 hole completed game for max CDP each day, and L48 is two shakes of a tail away.  The R1 there is a bomb (OK tad faster that the L91, but plenty slow for most and more forgiveness).  

• elk86305
    19 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 4:21 PM

Yeah...a bummer .I was hoping that someone knew away around the lock. I guess not.

AL

• elk86305
    19 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 4:29 PM

I'll look into the R1.

The thing about the Meter L91 is the yardage. She plays a lot of alternate shots and complains when someone drives 40 or 50 yards longer than her.

I can see her point. It's no fun playing against someone that has the longest driver and the furthest balls.

Oh, well. Got to wait for 8 more levels.

Thanks

Al

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 5:46 AM

Hey Elk,

I saw your post to my day on the xmas giveaway and thought a driver would be more of a useful addition to both your wifes and your bags. Seeing that 8 levels is a long way for Klamity to go, I've sent something that should tide her over quite nicely until level 91.

I'll also be keeping an eye out for when you reach level 46, as I think there's a good addition I can send to you when you get there.

Happy Christmas to you both, Ade

RSS