Forums

Help › Forums

Day 20.........Christmas 2014

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 24 2014 7:43 AM (132 replies)
  • DAVEGZ
    1,265 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 9:29 AM

Dear Santa, I would like 3 sleeves of Callaway HEX chrome balls (L33+)

these balls have helped me a lot in the game of golf,   I am a carer for my wife so money is really tight and i would appreciate any help

thank you in advance Santa and your doing a great job and merry Christmas to you and merry Christmas to all on WGT golf

A Very Merry Christmas to The Band of Brothers CC and especially Santa

Here's hoping its my turn today

• JMcmanamy
    171 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 9:30 AM

Hello mcbirish,

Merry Xmas and a Very Happy New Year to you and the ABOB CC.

I would love a Max Meter 64 degree (91+) wedge or even a pack of high end Nike balls......ty so much for your time and consideration.

HO HO HO and a Merry Xmas to you all.

Gerry

• peoch
    1,127 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 9:34 AM

Hi santa, i like to have some new Nike bals lvl 90 Red. And i have to say y are doing some wonderfull job giving and helping people with there needs. So hopefully i will have a early christmas present this year. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO Y ALL. Thank You. Peo the Swedish meetball

• cougarclaw
    138 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 9:35 AM
    Dear Santa ,
                    I must admit that I have been naughty this year , but after all , I am a Cougar !  If you love animals like me , then I'm sure your able to forgive and forget and  " remember " me this holiday season ! P.S.   I promise not to hit any other player with Bertha and I'm confident Bertha may get me a ho ho hole in 1 !   
                                                                          Merry Christmas to all the Band of Brothers CC
                                                                                               Glenda , ( aka CougarClaw )

Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood (L97+)

1,995 Credits
  • CrbCob
    5 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 9:42 AM

Dear St Nicholas aka BOB

Finally found the link to reply to your Christmas gift!  By way of encouragement - your anonymous endeavors are wonderful, and, your generosity is greatly appreciated!  May God remember your kindnesses.

My wish is very feminine, I suppose, since what I really want is the new Nike Avatar or the really awesome Custom Avatar.  

Merry Christmas to all! :D

• SilverKNite
    79 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 9:47 AM

Well after not asking for the first 10 days and then asking for like 8 days in a row and receiving nothing all I got to say is Bahhumbug so much for asking then I do videos and surveys plus some offers and get scammed out of credits for them not honoring up to their offers - so what does ONE do - keep grinding away at it because you do earn credits on some and ONE does need better equips for the game - all in all the game is enjoyable even if I do play badly - well I have had my wine (whine) for the day and feeling abit tipsy so once again - Bahhumbug - may as well ask again for an Odyssey 2-Ball Putter L62 

someone said to say - please and thank you -

I will just add have a Great Day and Happy Xmas to you as for me

Bahhumbug 

• dukiedew
    59 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 9:59 AM

On behalf of A Band of Brothers CC, the following items are wrapped and ready:

And

The lucky recipient will have the first reply to this post and...

Be Master Tier or lower, and...

Be Level 60 or lower, and...

Have 63 forum posts or less, and...

Not have received any other WGT gifts this year.

I just turned Master and at the same time lvl'd to 61 so I don't qualify but I was just looking at this post, read it and then read every post after and wondered why nobody responded to it. If I had seen this before my last round in your Holiday tourny that lvl'd me up I would have lol. It is a great thing you are doing for all the players here. From one vet to all the others VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS. 

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 10:02 AM

MCarey2:
    I see what you did there mrcaddie and it was awesome!

Thanks,

From one MC to another MC.

• fwithebull
    31 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 10:03 AM

me?

please

thank you

• Yorrit
    5 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 10:07 AM

Hey Santa,

have a nice Christmas.

What I, a Belgian WGT-player, really could use  from the PRO-shop is a set of irons for my level : Master 69, level 88 .

al my wishes,

Yorrit

RSS